Sunday, July 24, 2011

Smoky Mountain Minerals Review

Make-up in my opinion is one of those things I can't live without. I mean I don't want to look like I am fake or I have just applied a gallon of make-up on my face. For me I lean more to the natural simplicity look of make-up. It is amazing how the right make-up can cover up little flaws that we have or well I know that I have. I have found mineral make-up to be one of my most favorite to apply to my fast for so many reasons. My skin is able to breath, to lasts really long thought out the day, it looks natural, and it is simple to take off. Smoky Mountain Minerals has generously sent me several samples to review and I am truly happy with the products.


Some information about the products offered by SMM: All minerals are makeup of pure minerals there are no fillers, no perfumes, no oils, and no additives. There are several benefits of their minerals. They do not use Bismuth Oxycholoride in their products. This is the ingredient that can cause itching and redness.  In addition it stays on all day and is water-resistant. Meaning you can swim, build up a swear or even cry, you simply blot the wetness off don't wipe it off.  This means also humidity is not a issue when it comes to keeping your make-up on. Minerals will not clog pores because they contain NO oils, fragrance, fillers, or synthetic colors. Talc-free, dye-free, preservative-free, chemical-free, fragrance-free. Ideal for those suffering with acne, roscea, scarring, and other skin ailments. SMM is recommended by dermatologists for post laser patients, and these products are very affordable. Foundations are all natural with no oils, fragrance, or synthetic colors. Natural SPF 15 and higher! Healing as well as providing excellent coverage for any skin imperfection.
Smoky Mountain Minerals offers a very nice sized selection of makeup that you can choose from and I am sure you will find everything you need in one spot. Mineral Makeup Kits, Foundations and Concealers, Blush & Bronzers, Veils & Glows, Color Correctors, Skin Care Collection, Eye Collection, Lip Collection, Body Product Collection, and Beauty Tools. Along with so many different items there are several different colors that way you will find the prefect shade that fits you.

During my review I was scent several different items and what I was happy with first off was the fact that they sent me several different shades in the foundation that way I was able to find the color that went best with my skin color. Since sometimes it can be hard to match up just right when you in the store or even ordering off line. I did find my color with going to the tanning bed so much the color that best fit me right now was the medium foundation. Of course that is not the first thing I applied since I was scent several items. I first applied the Multi-Tasking Concealer and this helped out greatly in hiding my little lines I am starting to develop well stress lines lol. After this I then applied the Illusion Veil which also helps with hiding find lines as well. Then I added my foundation which I was very happy with the coverage that it gave with the natural look. Of course I was sent blush which I was really happy with the color I love the brown bronze look on my cheeks. Also the eye shadow went on flawlessly as well and looked great I really like Pomegranate. The last thing I had was a bronzer which is great on your body in several different places. 
I was very happy with these products and how light weight they felt on my skin. The one thing I am usually leery on is new products on my face since it can break out if I change around to much but to my surprise I didn't have that problem and I was very happy with that since I will be going to the beach real soon. The one thing I have to mention is the pricing for the products. I am in love with prices. I mean something that works great, looks great, and you get a good amount for the price is an amazing thing all wrapped in one.


You can Purchase: Right from their website and prices will vary depending on what you will purchase.

You can show some love by liking them on Facebook and following them on Twitter.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.









1 Sweet Comments:

  1. Smoky Mountain Minerals is the only makeup I use! They are the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...