Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Sally’s Salsa Recipe

I wanted to  share with you all a yummy recipe from celebrity nutritionist, Kimberly Snyder. Sally’s Salsa, featured in Kim’s book The Beauty Detox Solution, is a perfect healthy snack to bring to the beach, BBQ or just have handy in the fridge. It tastes amazing and you will realize you don’t need dense snack foods! 
Sally’s Salsa
Ingredients:
4 large tomatoes
1 large sweet onion
1 large orange bell pepper
1 large yellow bell pepper
2 cups chopped cilantro
½ tsp. ground black pepper
2 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
½ tsp. Celtic or Himalayan sea salt
Cayenne pepper, to taste
 
Directions:
Turn on some good music in your kitchen! Then dice the tomatoes, onion and bell peppers and add to a large mixing bowl. Add the chopped cilantro, black pepper, lemon juice, sea salt and cayenne pepper, and adjust the seasonings to taste.
 
This recipe and many more are available in The Beauty Detox Solution, featuring a full guide on eating your way to radiant skin, renewed energy and the body you’ve always wanted! You can visit Kim’s blog to get more healthy and delish recipes and beauty food tips.

I made this over the weekend while we had a cookout at my parents house. I was surprised at how much of a hit it actually was. I didn't have a lot of the items to prepare the salsa but it wasn't hard to find the items at my local grocery stores. I really wish I had taken some picture but next time I make it I will post them on here for you all!


0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...