Saturday, July 9, 2011

PopCorners Review

A little bit about me and snacks I love all snacks I am a huge junk eater. Junk food in our home is pretty common I have even had people come to my house and be in shock at the selection. But, hey nothing wrong with junk food as long as you eat it in moderation and you eat real food too. Well, I should eat more in moderation but I love my junk food lol. Well anyways, my favorite snacks are chips and popcorn and sometimes I stand in the kitchen for a long time before a movie trying to decide on what I am going to eat. So, when PopCorners decided to work with me on a review I had to see if this was going to be a new favorite snack and also I wanted to see what all the reviews online were all about.


Pop Corners offers five flavors Butter, White Cheddar, Sea Salt, Kettle, and Cheesy Jalapeno and in two different sizes 1.1oz or 5oz bags. PopCorners is a healthy and gluten-free snack and the first ever popcorn chip.
This was such a yummy review and all of the flavors were great. I did have a few favorites thought as did my hubby. I loved the kettle and the butter flavors, they had to be my favorites. I did thought wonder how they were going to taste and the texture of the PopCorners. I love air popped corn and that is one thing I did notice with the PopCorners that they are made the same way air popped. They are not greasy at all, which I am sure a lot of people will love that. My kids even loved them, at first I didn't think they would like them with the concept, but after they tired them they kept coming back for more. Hubby was all over the bag of Cheesy Jalapeno which he has actually bought another bag since he ate the first bag all up. With me always trying to get my kids to eat more healthy this is a great way to do so, to where they are still getting their chips.
You can Purchase: You can go here and purchase right from their website. You can go here to see where you can purchase these products.

You can show some love by liking them on Facebook and following them on Twitter.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...