Thursday, July 28, 2011

Panty By Post Review

Ok, so all of us women wear some sort of pantie. There are so many to choose from when getting panties there are: boy shorts, thongs, bikini's, briefs,  cheekies, hip huggers, v-string then some like cotton for the comfort. Ok, as you can tell there are so many to choose from sometimes you aren't sure which one to go with. For me it is pretty simple you can either go for the sexy, plain, or comfy. I lean more towards the sexy. Not only does hubby love them but also I love how they make me feel. For me I can't help but think wouldn't it be great if there was a place that sent me a panty in the mail every month. Well, there is Panty By Post has memberships where you can get a pair of panties by the mail every month. Oh, how I do love this. Now, if only I could find a place like this for bras too.


About the company: Panty By Post started in Paris in August 2008 and is based in Vancouver, Canada. Owner and founder Natalie Grunberg has always been inspired by the French and it’s no surprise that she’s built up a company that has distinguished itself as a unique brand with a very French twist. Customers subscribe to the service from all over the world, with the biggest following in Canada, the USA, and France. Their mission at PBP is the spread the pleasure of French lingerie all over the world and with each pretty package, send a message of love and joie de vie (enjoyment of life)! Placing a PantybyPost.com order is easy and is as much fun as receiving the panties in the mail! Enticing styles (hipster, thong, bikini) and order options are presented within the Signature Line, such as:  1X, 3X, 6X and 12X (all year long). A variety of thoughtful packages can be ordered for the bride and men too.
When you are placing an order for Panty By Post online it is super easy, plus you will get a very cute pair of panties in the mail which I am a huge fan of. There are several enticing styles:hipster, thong, bikini, and vintage also in several different sizes from xs-xxxl. Plus the options that are presented in the Signature Line are the: Double Dare, Ménage à Trois, Sultry Six and The Commitment Package which is you will recieve a panty a month for a whole year. There is also a  variety of packages that can be ordered for the bride, curvaceous gals and men too. Panty by Post has an exclusive wholesale arrangement with Blush. Blush products are sold worldwide to carefully selected boutiques and Panty by Post. Other suppliers include Change, a Scandinavia company, for plus size ladies and JM for the men’s bamboo Briefs.


Ok, so during my review I was sent a pair of Blush purple thong. They came in this cute little envelop and was wrapped in very pretty tissue paper which was shocking that it was pretty and not the same old. I love the fact that they not only think about the panty and how well we will love them but they even think about the littlest detail like the packaging. I know they look navy blue but they are a purple color. I love the see though lace with the little bow on the front it has a elegance to the panty. Plus, lace can make anyone feel like a goddess. I loved that the lace wasn't stiff and didn't scratch my skin which is a problem I have had with lace panties before. These were really soft and surprising comfy as well. I haven't worn a thong for a long time so when I got it I was worried that I wouldn't think it was comfy but with how the thong was made it was almost like I wasn't wearing one. Which let me say is great! I did where they seemed to be so elegant and soft I did wash in a hand wash cycle and line dry in my laundry room because the lace. I have also looked at others designs and styles that they offer and there are so many that I would love to have. 


This would be great for the man who don't know what to get his woman for a gift. I mean to get a elegant panty in the mail I would love that, and I know many others that would to. Plus, with the bridal line this would be great to get for yourself, bridal members. Also, as a gift to your bridal party I am sure they would love a membership.



You can Purchase:You can go here and start a membership and depending on what one you would want will depend on the price.

You can show some love by liking them on Facebook and following them on Twitter.


Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.




0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...