Friday, July 1, 2011

Lumixyl Review

I remember when when I was in high school I didn't have bad skin and hair but it wasn't prefect either. A few years after graduating school my skin took a huge change my hair was so healthy as well was my skin oh the prefect complexion I did love it so much. The last year I have noticed a huge change in my hair and skin yet again. It isn't that they are bad but they aren't as healthy as they once were. My Doctor and also my hair dresser have told me that every seven years your body changes which includs these parts on your body. Come to think of it I can see the every seven year change and the difference in my skin and hair at different parts of my life. When I had the chance to review and test out Lumixyl I was really ready to give something a try that would hopefully help my skin even more and hopefully get my skin back to were I really like it.


About the company: Envy Medical’s mission is to offer highly effective non-invasive skin rejuvenation therapies for patients suffering from either dermatologic or aesthetic conditions. The company's lead products include SilkPeel, a breakthrough system that combines precision non-invasive exfoliation with Dermalinfusion, deep delivery of a diverse set of skin-specific solutions, all designed to improve and revitalize the skin. In fact Envy Medical (through it’s predecessor company, emed) is the inventor of Dermalinfusion, and holds a series of interlocking patents covering the technology. The company also owns exclusive rights to a class of novel peptides that show clinical efficacy in the topical treatment of dermatologic indications. Developed by Dr. Basil Hantash’s team of dermatological researchers out of Stanford University, this ground-breaking technology encompasses the only peptide class clinically shown to significantly brighten skin and address hyperpigmentation. The company has introduced its first product line, under the brand name Lumixyl. Recent studies show that Lumixyl, incorporating a peptide chain of ten amino acids, treats hyperpigmentation more efficaciously than hydroquinone - the most commonly prescribed medication for the treatment of Hyperpigmentation.
I have tried several different products and brands a lot more then usually the last year and I have found some great ones but I am always on the look for the one that works even better and takes the skin care to the next level for me.

Lumixyl is a non-toxic, non-irritating, synthetic peptide technology that is clinically shown to significantly improve the appearance of unwanted discoloration, age spots, sun spots and uneven skin tone. There are four steps to the process of Lumixyle and all are numbers as well for easy use to know which to use first and so on. 

The Active-Prep Cleanser which is a gental foaming cleanser which is step 1,  contributes to lower levels of oxidative stress in the skin for reduced melanin stimulation. The Lumixyl Topical Brightening Creme which is the Lumixyl peptide- Decapeptide-12 - also step 2 , works to help regulate overproduction of melanin by inhibiting the tyrosinase enzyme used to create melanin by the melanocytes in your skin. The GlycoPeel 20 Rapid Exfoliating Lotion which is step 3, uses a clinical grade Glycolic Acid to help remove the dead layers of the stratum corneum, where hyperpigmented cells can concentrate. This level of exfoliation also helps healthy skin function by stimulating the skin’s natural turnover process. The MoistureLock Sunscreen SPF30 step 4,  is a breakthough in elegant sun protection.  This sunscreen helps to prevent UV-induced melanin overproduction, and protects the skin from photo-damage that leads to prematurely aged skin.
As soon as I received this package I immediately stopped using all other skin products on my face so that way I could see the process of the change and know exactly how well these products worked.This was a total of about 2 weeks during my review. I did love the fact that on their website and "in a pamplet with the products" they have a very well detailed description on how to use each product and when the best time to use it is. Also how much you should use. Another great thing is that you can use this products and be pretty much worry free on the outcome of side effects like:
~Safe for all skin types
~Non-irritating
~Safe for prolonged use
~Not going to cause hypopigmentation
~Easily degraded by the skin with no harmful by - products
Lumixyl also helps with several different skin issues that many suffer from today: Melasma, Hyperpigmentation, Photodamage, and Skin Discolorations.

The very next day after receiving I started my review on the products. I first started with the Active Prep Cleanser which I used in the morning and the night. I was very happy with how well it cleaned the makeup off my face and how it made my face feel. I loved that my face didn't feel dry at all which is important since I don't like that feeling at all.  The next product I used was the Topical Brightening Creme, which I used in the morning and the night. It only took a few drops each time and it gave my face and nice exfoliating feel to it. The third product I used was the Glycopeel 20 which I did only use every other day which let me say I really liked how this felt and how smooth it really made my face which using with the other products. The last product for review was the Moisturelock Sunscreen SPF 30 which is really nice to have something that can protect my face and also keep my skin healthy at the same time. All products did work great together and I would have to say if I had to pick a favorite it would be the Topical Brightening Creme with the way it made my face feel. I didn't have any skin irritations occur as in red, itchy, and I also didn't experiences and tingling or burning. I will say I was a little shocked at the price for me I typically don't spend money like this on products for your face but after reviewing products like this I can see what is so intriguing about purchasing products of this value because you in return are getting products that work great.
There is so much more information that I am sure you would love to read more into and also read personal thoughts on these products. There is a great FAQ's section that I am sure you will find helpful as well. 



You Can Buy: you can go here and order for a value price of $270.00.

You can show some love by liking them on Facebook and following them on Twitter.


Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices. 

1 Sweet Comments:

  1. Great to hear your results from Lumixyl, Amber.
    We are getting similar testimonials from our clients about this product.

    I'd be interested to hear about your results in a month or two to see if you are still happy with the product.

    All the best,
    Steve.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...