Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

I hope all have been having a great 4th of July so far. The weekend for it is all gone but we still have today. We have done so much as a family so far. We went to see the movie Cars 2 on Saturday which the kids loved and it was such a cute and funny movie. A little long for my taste on a cartoon almost 2 hours long but the kids didn't seem to mind. Then we went to Carter Caves in Kentucky which is a great state park with tons of cave tours and trails. We had a really nice picnic and took tons of pictures, plus we had a blast. Then last night we went to see fire works being set off, and of course my kids didn't want them to end but I was ready to head home and go too bed after a weekend filled with activities. Now tomorrow we have a family picnic with my dad's side of the family a day late but had to find a day to work around everyone's schedules of work. So, I know it has been fun and crazy for me but I sure hope you all have had a great time as well!
 Hanging out and waiting for our cave tour

 Getting a picture with my kiddos

 Hubby and the kids walking down a trail well kind of a trail

 The kids waiting for the fire works to start

As you can see the fire works have started and the kids are loving it!

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...