Friday, July 15, 2011

Garlic Gold Nuggets Review

I love cooking for my family, and while doing so it can be also a fun family activity to do with the little ones. We cook so many things out of scratch from pasta, sauces, marinades, meatballs, vignettes, and so much more. When making things out of scratch I love to add tons of flavors not to hot thought with the little ones I don't want to burn there little mouths. But flavors like herbs, mild spices, and of course I can't forget my garlic. Garlic is a huge part to our cooking in the house the flavor it gives food is well very yummy. I buy fresh garlic where I have to crack it and peel it or simply keep it whole while meets are cooking. Also I buy minced garlic which is dry but I used it in certain recipes. Another great one is garlic salt which has a lot of flavor as well. Garclic Gold offers a huge range of garlic products that can take you food to the next stage amazing and also make your food smell good.

A little bit about the company: It all started in late 2002 an itch for entrepreneurship, a love of garlic and cooking, plus frequent requests for “that garlic thing.” Seven Oaks Ranch is the proud manufacturer of the Garlic Gold line of gourmet, USDA certified organic food products. One of the fastest growing organic food companies, it all began as an 8th grade economics class project for Orion Brutoco and three classmates at Oak Grove school in Ojai, CA. Orion’s dad, Seven Oaks Founder and serial entrepreneur Rinaldo Brutoco, got involved and developed an entrepreneurial training program for the boys. In March of 2003, national distribution was obtained through the largest organic produce distributor in the country, Albert’s Organics. Since that time, through the dedication of countless individuals, Garlic Gold has grown to be carried by more than 3,000 retailers across the country. Still hand crafted with the same love and energy as the first batch made by those young students experiencing entrepreneurship for the first time, Garlic Gold has grown into a fixture in homes across North America.


Garlic Gold offers several different flavors and also several different products. Garlic Gold, Garlic Gold Oil, Garlic Gold Nuggets in 4 flavors *Garlic Gold Nuggets, Italian Herb Nuggets, Parmesan Nuggets, and Sea Salt Nuggets*, Garlic Gold Vinaigrettes in 3 flavors *Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette, Classic Balsamic Vinaigrette, and Red Wine Vinaigrette*, and Gift Boxes and Baskets. Plus you can also purchase in bulk if you cook a lot or have a bigger family. Also if you aren't familiar with cooking with Garlic you can check out there recipe tab.

Organic, unique Gourmet Garlic condiments turn any meal in to a tasty experience! From the crunch of the garlic to the subtle garlic infusion of the highest quality, first cold press organic-extra virgin olive oil, these gourmet delights are one of a kind. They are valued from $4.95 and up.
During my review I was sent a garlic Gold Nuggets 2.1oz and also a sample pack of each of the other Garlic Gold Nugget flavors. The one thing I noticed is that the nuggets were completely dry that they still had some moisture to them which I actually liked a whole lot. Which makes it able to be eaten right on something without being cooked in it. I tried these several different ways and each way I was very happy with the amount of flavor it gave food and also the texture and crunch it gave my food. 


The first one I tried was the Garlic Gold Italian Herb Nuggets since I knew exactly want I wanted to put it in right away. I made up some homemade spaghetti sauce and since I always put garlic into the sauce what better way to try Garlic Gold instead. Since it had herbs and garlic taste it went prefect with the sauce. The flavor it gave the sauce was perfect it had the right amount of flavor without overwhelming the sauce and also the kids. 


The second one I tried was a few days later and I made some homemade pizza which I will be honest I haven't made in a long time and normally I don't add garlic into it. Well, since I had the Garlic Gold Parmesan Nugget flavor I knew this would be perfect. I added some to the sauce I made which cooked in the oven then I also keep some to add to the top of my pizza slices for a crunch. I didn't know at first if this would be any good but I was actually pretty surprised at liking Garlic on pizza. I know others who like garlic on pizza I just had never tried it. I do feel bad that my hubby wasn't home to get to enjoy the pizza I know he would have loved it too. 


For the Garlic Sea Salt Nugget flavor I tired it simply in a baked potato since I already found out I liked it as a extra added condiment to food not cooked into the food. I added all of my favorite things into my baked potatoes and also the Sea Salt Nuggets. I will be honest it was a very different flavor but I really liked the taste and also the added crunch texture with the baked potatoes was very nice. 


The last one I finally tried was the Garlic Gold Nuggets which I pretty much added to almost everything. Since it is simply just the garlic taste it paired well with anything and everything. I tried it both ways cooked and uncooked. I was very happy and satisfied with the taste and texture it gave to my foods.


You can Purchase: Right from their website and prices will vary depending on what you will purchase.

You can show some love by following them on Twitter.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.



2 Sweet Comments:

  1. Amber you are such a busy girl, just wanted you to know that you are appreciated even though I fail to comment as much as I would like. Have a great weekend.
    Odie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes busy I am lol. Thanks so much, I hope you have a great weekend as well!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...