Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Dropps Laundry Detergent Review

I swear sometimes I think that my dirty laundry is a never ending battle. I will wash all the laundry up, the next moment I turn around there the laundry is backed up again. So, I start all over on the sorting into pills to get ready to have another laundry day. The problem with that is it can take a while with the sorting, moving into the washer, and then the measuring of the detergent. Of course some detergents are very dark colored so of course you don't want to put the detergent into the wash on your clothes until it is filled because sometimes you can stain your clothes. So, then I am left having to wait around or check and check until the washer is full with water. Wouldn't it be nice to have a little pac I could just through into the wash that is already measured out and super easy to use. Having the chance to review Dropps Laundry Detergent pacs was such a super easy effective product that I am now a huge fan myself.


Here is a little information about the product and the company:  Dropps - is an innovative liquid detergent that makes laundry so much easier. Its super-concentrated formula fits in tiny pre-measured "toss-and-go" dissolvable pacs.  It's also super great for the environment, too! By removing the harsh chemicals and water, they have removed the need for bulky plastic bottles and the energy that comes in marking and shipping them.
All you do is simply toss the pac directly into the washer drum (1 pac = 1 load) or (2 pacs = Extra Huge Load) and it dissolves completely. Dropps laundry pacs are compatible in HE washers and standard washers. Dropps laundry pacs clean all fabrics and all colors in all water temperatures.. The Dropps formula is Phosphate-free, enzyme-free and biodegradable. Plus, it’s safe for septic tanks and gray water systems. 

Dropps comes in 3 different products for what ever your need is: Fresh Scent, Scent + Dye Free, and Baby. Dropps are now available at Target, Safeway, Publix, Raley's, Duane Reade, Von's, Genuardi's and Dominick's stores nationwide. Prices all vary depending on the amount of package you would want.
2- load pouch = $1.00
20- load pouch = $7.00
42- load pouch = $13.50
80- load pouch = $24.00


When I got these it didn't take long at all for me to have a load ready to test these with well pretty much right away, yes I already had a load ready. I filled the wash up and since it was a extra large load I went ahead and used to pacs. I loved the fact that all I had to do was put the clothes in the washer, turn on the washer to the setting that I preferred and I simply tossed in the pacs. That was all no handling a huge jug, no measuring and with me that is really nice I usually spill some or it comes out over the side on the lid which then I have to turn around and wipe off. For me it was to much work. This was much nicer, cleaner and faster. I did wonder at first if the pacs would wash my clothes as well as other detergents I use did. Well after the wash I was really happy with the washing of the clothes it did a great job and the fresh scent was really nice as well. You could spell the fresh scent but it was no overwhelming at all. I don't have a HE but I wish I did so this is nice to know that when I get one this is compatible with them. For me thought I am a little sad that no stores in my area or near me sell this product but I am happy to know that I can purchase online. So, all is good the product and the availability to purchase. 


~Dropps has teamed up with TerraCycle to create an innovative recycling solution for its packaging, making Dropps a 100% zero waste liquid laundry detergent. TerraCycle converts the Dropps pouch material into unique products such as plastic lumber and housewares or upcycled into tote bags, laundry bags and more. For each empty Dropps pouch received, your collection location will earn two TerraCycle points that can be used to buy a charity gift or converted to cash for the charity or school of your choice. Sign up for the Dropps Laundry Detergent Pouch Brigade today and you can start collecting pouches immediately! Shipping the empty pouches back to TerraCycle is free. Dropps laundry detergent pacs make laundry easy and now Terracycle is making recycling easy, too!~

You can Purchase: Right from their website or at Target, Safeway, Publix, Raley's, Duane Reade, Von's, Genuardi's and Dominick's stores nationwide.

You can show some love by liking them on Facebook and following them on Twitter.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...