Thursday, July 28, 2011

Constructive Eating Review

One thing that I hear from most parents is that they don't like their kids playing with their foods. I mean usually our kids are playing because they simply don't like what they have to eat, at least that is how is with my kids. But, what if there was something that offered eating utensils and plates for playing while eating. I mean can you imagine your little one sitting there not really wanting to eat what you have cooked then you give them utensils and a plate that is made to be played with. Next thing you know your kid is playing and eating the food that they don't like just because they are having fun. Wouldn't that be great. Well with Constructive Eating they offer several different fun eating items for your little boy and little girl. 

Abut the company:  They are extremely excited to announce their commitment to the design and manufacture of construction based flatware for children.  Their designs integrate the functional portions of construction equipment into the tines of a fork, scoop of a spoon, and blade of a pusher. Our products are perfect for pretending and eating. Constructive Eating currently offers three unique products: the fork lift fork, front loader spoon, and bulldozer pusher. They use true to life colors and shaping for our construction "machines". All are rugged, light weight, and dishwasher safe. They are great when going out to eat, trying to extend productive eating time at the table, encouraging those not-so-favorite foods, or just for fun! They hope the kids in your life love this fleet of utensils as much as theirs, and that a little constructive play with their food will help the peas go down!
Constructive eating offers products for boys and girls. Not only do they offer utensils and plates but also they offer place mats, a plush and a shirt. During my review I had the chance to review the dozer plush and the little boy utensils. Since, my little boy isn't much into eating except on the go and also just is super picky. These utensils really helped in getting him to sit at the table long enough to really eat. I mean if playing with his food with get him to eat dinner I am fine with that since sometimes I wounder how he is still going with what he eats sometimes. They are easy to clean and also the handles have a rubber handle so they can keep a hold of them easier. The little plush I was going to give it to my friend who has a little baby boy, but the plush didn't make it out of the house since my little boy took up with it. Now, he sleeps with it every-night and calls it is teddy plush. I was so happy with both items I reviewed and would give both of them a 5 star!

You can Purchase: You can go here and purchase from their store online and prices will vary depending on what you purchase. You can also go here and see what stores/retailers carry these products.

You can show some love by liking them on Facebook.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.



0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...