Thursday, July 7, 2011

Chef's Planet "Food Scoop" Review

I have brought you several reviews on products that makes preparing foods such a breeze and much nicer. From a knife to a scoop now. When I am making a great big bowl of chili, or a pot roast, or even a nice vegetable stew I am always going from cutting board to the pot dropping chopped foods along the way. Or I try to scoop the food up with my knife and my hand but that sometimes can result in not a good combination for my hand. So, when Chef's Planet gave me the chance to review something from the site I knew right away what product I would love and would help with my big dinner's. The Prep Taxi Food Scoop was calling my name and I had to try something that would help when preparing my food. 

Here is some information about the company:~We believe it's possible to balance cooking with a busy life. We know you love to cook but do you really have the time? We're constantly thinking about ways to make cooking easier and more enjoyable for you. Our products are cleverly designed to fit your active lifestyle. Life should be about great food, family, fun, friends, traditions, and precious moments. It's about doing the things we really love in life. At Chef’s Planet, we call it "zest for life". Sure, cooking is a blast, but it's not fun when you don't have the right tools to get the job done. That's where we come in. We're cooks just like you, so we understand the challenges you face in the kitchen and we live to solve those problems before you ever have to think about them.~

Chef's Planet offers such a nice nice collection of gadgets that help with everyday cooking and to make it much easier in the process. BBQ Kit, Measuring Colander, Grill & BBQ Mat, Oven-glove, Food Scoops, Measuring Scoops, Space-tape, and Whisks. Not only do they offer gadgets but they also offer other products that help with cooking and your kitchen life such as: nonstick bake-liners, nonstick oven-liners, glass cruets, all natural hand soaps, and wood creme. 
Preptaxi food scoops: This nifty tool was destined for the chopping block. The PrepTaxi Food Scoop fills an important role in food preparation in getting your diced meats, chopped veggies and grated cheese from the chopping block to a pan or bowl. Just scoop and transfer. The sides prevent spillage. It’s fast, efficient and a must-have for any cook. Plus this nice Preptaxi comes in three different colors stainless steel which is $10.00, then it comes in black and red plastic which you can get for $6.00. The food scoop also offers Ergonomic design for total hand comfort and it holds up to three cups. Another great thing it is Dishwasher safe.

I have used this product a few different times so far once I made a pot roast and the other wash vegetable stew. With both of these dinners I usually make a huge mess with dropping food while moving it to the pot. But, in the process of using this scoop I found out this makes moving from the board to the pot a lot faster and also not as messy. I really like the handle it is easy to grip and keep a hold of it has a natural hold to it. Another thing that I was happy with the edge where the food goes into the scoop isn't sharp so this way you don't have to worry about cutting your hand as you put food into the scoop which is really nice. It does a hold a lot of food and where it don't come out the side where it has walls is really nice. One thing I also really like about this my kids can help me better prepare foods since they love to be my little chefs in the kitchen. This is and will continue to be of my most favorite gadgets when preparing foods. Also here are a few other things from their website that I think are great and would help with my cooking as well.

You can Purchase: Right from their website and prices will vary depending on what you buy.

You can show some love by liking them on Facebook.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...