Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay flipflop Wines "21+Review"


A while back I had the amazing opportunity to review 2 amazing flipflop wines Pinot Grigio and Riesling which had I nothing but great remarks to say about the two wines. Again I have been giving another opportunity to review two more flipflop wines called Cabernet Sauvignon and Chardonnay. My hubby and I are all for making a nice homemade dinner and having a nice glass of wine to go with it, because when you pair food with wine it takes your dinner to the next level that you will love. So, whether you are wanting a bottle of wine to pair with a nice dinner, start a little romance with the better half, unwind or simple love it and want to help with a cause, you can get all of these in one with flipflop wines.

Flipflop wines have partnered with Soles4Souls Inc., the international shoe charity dedicated to providing free footwear to those in need. This program will raise much needed funds to give one pair of flip-flop sandals for each bottle of flipflop wine purchased. This year flipflop wines and Underdog Wine Merchants are partnering with Soles4Soles to help them raise/achieve their goal of 11 million pairs of flip flops in the year of 2011. 

There are several flavors of each white and red wines available. I have tried several myself and they all have such amazing flavors and I am sure the ones I haven't tried are just as great. Each bottle of flipflop wines are valued at a price of $7.00 a bottle.
White wines: Chardonnay, Riesling, Pinot Grigio, Moscato
Red wines: Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Pinot Noir 

Chardonnay: Vintage 2009 with Appellation California. Tastes like medium-bodied, Chardonnay with pineapple, soft vanilla and a long lingering finish. It is also full of creamy, toasted oak notes. This is greatly paired with wood-fired Neapolitan pizza, mac&cheese or chicken Caesar salad. Best if served chilled and stored away from direct sunlight. The Chardonnay was one of four flipflop wines that had just received a "Best Buy" award in the June issue of Wine Enthusiast magazine.

Cabernet Sauvignon: Vintage 2009 with Appellation California. Tastes like full-bodied, Cabernet Sauvignon with blackberry fruit, dark cherries and a long lingering finish. It is also full of black pepper notes and a berry finish. This is greatly paired with a New York strip steak, spinach ravioli or Portobello mushrooms. Best if served at room temperature and stored away from direct sunlight.

If you aren't familiar with wines but have always wanted to get into the pairing them with dinner these are great for so many reasons. Price is a factor in many people's lives at this moment so that part of flipflop wines is very intriguing. Another thing they have a great taste and pair so well with food and they go to a great cause. One thing that I have loved from the first moment is the informational sheet that comes with each wine that lets you know what it pairs well with, how to serve, store and also other information about the wines. Not only do they offer the informational sheet you can also look at the information on the website. With me I didn't always know what paired right with wines but this has helped so much that not only am I enjoying a nice glass of wine I am also learning something in the process about wine. 


You can Purchase: Right from their website and price value is $7.00 a bottle.

You can show some love by liking them on Facebook and following them on Twitter.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

1 Sweet Comments:

  1. This post is very much helpful for me. Very awesome blog you have.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...