Thursday, June 16, 2011

Walgreens (L1)

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Walgreens for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

120x30_WalgrensTransparentLogo

Do you suffer from headaches or migraines? Whether they be from your job, stress, everyday life or simply not even know where they come from. I have headaches and migraines several times a week, it has become one of those things that when I wake up I know that I am going to have one more then likely. I have tried several store brands and name brands but either they don't work or the price is just not worth it. So, when a Walgreens came into my area I was so excited, since I had so many nice things about the store I figures hey might as well try the brand out for myself and see. So, I figured with me getting headaches all the time I had better try something that would work fast and cross my fingers. I went with the Walgreens Extra Strength Pain Reliever Quick Gels Extra Strength which was $6.99 for 100 count. Which I could tell right off the bat that the price for the amount I was getting was pretty good since most name brands charge around $10.00 or more with this amount. When I got home I went a few days with out a headache but I did finally wake up with one so, I immediately took the Walgreens Extra Strength Pain Reliever Quick Gels Extra Strength and within a few hours it took my headache away plus I was happy to see that it didn't come back. I was so happy with the way it worked and the price that I am more then happy to tell others.

Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products are a great value, allowing families and individuals to save money without sacrificing quality or trust. With the rising cost of health care, saving money on over-the-counter medications can really benefit a family’s budget. In addition to being an exceptional value, Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products:

a. Are Walgreens pharmacist recommended.

b. Most contain the same active ingredients as other national brands.

c. Have a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

d. Visit www.walgreens.com/walgreensbrand to learn more about Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products.

Feel free to check out the Walgreens Way to Well Fund™.

I can't forge to tell you about all the many bloggers that have giveaways going on right now on Walgreen Gift cards. You can check it out here at socialspark.com/WalgreensBrandSweeps

Advertisement

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...