Friday, June 17, 2011

Vitalicious Review

It is funny but I remember when I was a teen and even in my early 20's my mom would say you need to try to eat better you won't always be able to eat like that. I mean it wasn't nothing to eat a bag a chips for dinner, snack all day long, well basically no healthy food in my diet at all. Then a few years ago I guess I decided to take what my mom was saying to heart. I still love my junk food but I eat it more in moderation and I eat meals at night and for breakfast. But, my snacks still consist of chips, cookies, candy things like that so when I had the chance to try out Vitalicious VitaMuffin I was pretty much ready for them. Just the last couple of years ago I really started to eat muffins anyways so to try these was going to be great with all the flavors and the healthiness that comes with them is a prefect snack.


About the company: Founded in 1999, Vitalicious Foods Inc. is the market leader of innovative “vital and delicious” baked goods that promote a healthy lifestyle, without sacrificing taste. First to market with 100-calorie servings, Vitalicious is leading the way to a holistic approach to maximize satisfaction with minimum calories, with products that are low fat and high in fiber and nutrients. Vitalicious has created a unique triangle of need-satisfaction (All-Natural ingredients + Nutraceuticals + Weight Management), the only baked-goods company in this niche. Vitalicious creates and sells a variety of unique, healthy, value-added baked goods under the VitaMuffin™, VitaTop™, VitaBrownie™, VitaCake™, and VitaMuffin Mix™ trademarks.

They offer several different kinds of snacks and flavors: Vitatops, Vitamuffins, Vitabrownies, Vitamixes, Vitacakes, Vitabuns, and Vitasandwichs. All Vitalicious products are Kosher certified and all natural with no artificial additives or preservatives.

For my review I had the chance to review several different kinds and flavors oh it was a treat to be able to try so many different things and enjoy the flavors of them all. I would have to say that the Vitabrownie was my favorite and that is simply because I am a huge fan of brownie's anyways so I was already a lover at first. Then upon trying them I was really impressed that healthy brownies are pretty darn good and well they are all gone and it didn't take long. 


I also had the chance to review several different Vitatops in some really tasty flavors like: Golden Corn, Apple Crumb, Deep Chocolate, Triple Chocolate Chunk, RaisinBram, Pumpkin Spice, Banana Nut, Chocolate Mint, Fudgy Peanut Butter Chip, and CranBran. All flavors are great and really tasty. It is so simple when you want one you take it out of the freezer let it un thaw you can even put in a toaster if you would like. They are actually pretty moist that was my concern with being in the freezer until you wanted to eat it. But, they were really good and would recommend them to anyone that wants healthy snacks and is like me trying to eat more healthy. I did have a few favorites like all of the chocolate ones I can't help it but I am a huge chocolate lover. 


You Can Buy: you can go here and order. Prices will vary depending on what you purchase. You can also go here and see where you can also buy these products at.

You can show some love by liking them on Facebook and following them on Twitter.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices. 

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...