Thursday, June 9, 2011

Rock N Learn Read Along Stories DVD Review

With summer here we all want to keep our little ones remembering everything that they have learned from school and not lose it in the mean time. So, I am happy to bring you all another amazing review from Rock N Learn. I have did several reviews on their DVD's so far and have only had great thought's from their DVD's and it continues. For this review I let my daughter try it out with just ending 1st grade and well my little boy had fun with it as well.


Read Along Stories on DVD: Students enjoy reading along with four classic tales written at a second-grade level. Fun, simple animation provides entertainment, but does not distract young learners from following along with the words on screen. After each story, students are rewarded by reading and singing a cool, rockin' song that reviews the story and presents more challenging words.
Ages 6 & up and valued at $19.99



Busy parents love a self-paced program for use at home or during travel. Teachers appreciate an effortless tool that addresses the need for individualized instruction. And kids delight in knowing that they are becoming better readers.

Contents of the DVD include:    
  • The Three Little Pigs
  • Song - "Little Pig, Little Pig"
  • The Ugly Duckling
  • Song - "A Beautiful Swan"
  • Jack and the Beanstalk
  • Song - "Beanstalk, Beanstalk"
  • The Little Red Hen
  • Song - "I'll Do It Myself"



This is such a cute DVD with the stories and the songs it is a great combination together. Both of my kids really enjoyed it very much plus, with my kids the length only being 35 minutes is a great time. Not to long at all. I am always worried that through out the summer  months my kids will forget all of the important things they need for the following school year. But with fun interactive DVD's like this it helps them maintain it all until school starts up. This is really easy to read along with and the images are perfect especially when it comes to the songs.  

You can Purchase: Right from their website and prices will vary depending on what you will purchase.

You can show some love by liking them on Facebook.   


Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.








                                

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...