Sunday, June 19, 2011

Nature Crops Review

Are you all ready for another great nutrition bar that is a of it's own with it's main ingredient that is used in all three bars? They are super delicious and then they are nutritious that makes a great combination for a snack or even breakfast. NatureCrops are Nutritional bar that are made into three different flavors. NatureCrops nutrition bars are made with organic quinoa and other natural ingredients, such as real fruit and almonds, . Also GLUTEN - FREE, Kosher, Halal and vegetarian. Their bars are a great source of protein and fiber, low in saturated fat, low sodium and NO TRANS FAT.

Here is some info about the ingredient Quinoa: Quinoa thrives at high altitudes (3000-6000 meters above sea level) in the Andes Mountains in Peru, Bolivia and Argentina. Quinoa was first cultivated 5000 years ago and formed the centerpiece of the Andean diet. Nowadays, Quinoa is fast becoming popular in the food and beverage sector. Many chefs around the world are using Quinoa to prepare the most amazing dishes. Some companies use it to prepare amazing beverages. And now we bring it to you in our Nature Crops Nutrition Bar. It is called a ‘Super Grain’, Quinoa is highly nutritious and can supply us with all of the body's requirements: carbohydrates, fats not the bad one's, protein, vitamins, minerals, and fiber.
Quinoa, Almonds, and Seasame Seeds bar would have to be my favorite. I loved this bar so much when I started to eat it I actually couldn't stop. For one I am a huge almond lover so add in the bar with them this was perfect. The ingredients in this bar are: Toasted Whole Almonds, Organic Quinoa, Sunflower Oil, Soya Lecithin, Corn Flakes, Soy Crispies, Rise Crispies,  Organic Brown Rice Syrup, and White Sesame Seed.
Qunioa & Prunes bar was no my surprise really tasty. I am not much of a prune eater but I actually liked this. All of the ingredients along with the prunes made it pretty good. The ingredients are: Prunes, Organic Quinoa, Sunflower Oil, Soya Lecithin, Corn Flakes, Soy Crispies, Rise Crispies,  Organic Brown Rice Syrup, and White Sesame Seed.
Quinoa & Strawberry bar I knew I more then likely would love it. I really love strawberry but some bars I have bought before I didn't like the strawberry's in them. This bar was great and the flavors really went really well together. The ingredients are: Strawberry, Organic Quinoa, Sunflower Oil, Soya Lecithin, Corn Flakes, Soy Crispies, Rise Crispies,  Organic Brown Rice Syrup, and White Sesame Seed.


With all the bars I am really satisfied with the quality of them and the taste. I also really like the see through package which is really nice because you can see what you are eating before you eat it. These are great for breakfast or a snack. Also the go people who are always moving these are also great. You are getting all the nutrition you need and a great taste to go with it.

You Can Buy:You can also go here and see where you can buy these at.

You can show some love by liking them on Facebook.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...