Monday, June 27, 2011

Kuhn Rikon "Watermelon Knife" Review

One of the things I love about summer is all the fresh fruit and vegetables. Oh the lovely food from apples, pears, corn on the cob, green beans, watermelon and so much more. I don't live around a farmer's market but if I did I know that would be one of my most favorite places in the summer. There is something about summer and fresh produce that I love so much. Although watermelon can be one of the most hardest things to cute with them being so huge and most knives just don't have what it takes to really cute through one. So, when Kuhn Rikon gave me the chance to review a watermelon knife I knew I was in for a treat and I was sure the men at the cookouts were going to be fighting over this.


A little information about the company: Kuhn Rikon has been in business for over 70 years, producing the highest quality pressure cookers and kitchen tools available. Their quality is a result of both of their superior technology and their superior people, dedicated to bringing us the best in Swiss design.
Their Mission:
~Making life better by providing unique, quality products for the kitchen that blend old-world craftsmanship with innovative technology and design.
~Supporting their exceptional products with their exceptionally friendly and knowledgeable customer service.
~Strengthening community and family ties by creating innovative products that are a pleasure to use and leave you more time to enjoy sharing meals, connecting with friends and family, and savoring life's essentials.

When I first received the Watermelon Knife, which is valued at $24.95, I couldn't help but love the fact that the handle was green, the blade and cover were the same color as a watermelon on the inside. Not only that but the little seeds designs is a cut out design which is great. I was really shocked at how shape this knife was when I received it. So, since I didn't have a watermelon at the time I had to go out that night and get one. The next day we were having a cookout at my parents house so, I thought I would be nice enough to bring the watermelon and of course the knife. My dad just had to try this knife out and let me say this knife cut right though the watermelon with no problem at all. The length of it was also great making it actually make a much nicer even cut which is usually the problem we all have with regular kitchen knifes cutting watermelon. This will and has already made a great addition with our summer time moments and has do an amazing job. 

Here are some really great details on the watermelon knife:
~ Has an 11 inch serrated blade
~ Cleanly and safely slices through thick skins of cantaloupe, honeydew or watermelon
~ Made of high-quality Japanese carbon steel
~ Nonstick coating
~ Seed-shaped cut-outs prevent sticking and help melon slide off the blade easily
~ Ergonomic handle is designed to help you maintain your grip while applying pressure to cut through tough melon skins
~ Safety sheath for easy storage and transport
~Red sheath, with its decorative seed-shaped accents, coordinates with the whimsical design of the knife

Kuhn Rikon also offers so many different things besides what I had the chance to review. They offer a huge selection of pressure cookers which let me say I am not sure what I would do without mine. Also a really nice selection in specialty cookwear which is always nice if you do a lot of cooking. Kinderkitchen products which are great for us that have little ones around and wanting to be helpers in the kitchen. These products are very kid friendly. Also a ton of cooking tools which is everyday things that we use in the kitchen while preparing food.

You Can Buy: you can go here and order. Prices will vary depending on what you purchase. You can also go here and see where else you purchase these products.


You can show some love by liking them on Facebook.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices. 

1 Sweet Comments:

  1. The reason some good information on finally the Kuhn Rikon pressure heater reviews. This a very good asset to a new kitchen. It's the best awesome weight cookers that cook speedily and I love your amazing kuhn rikon pressure heater reviews. I love to cook and then eat delicious nutrients. There is short amount of time in the daylight hours to create nutrients. I think the latest pressure cooker will cure all my dilemmas. It is perfect that I can save money from what your kuhn rikon weight cooker reviews explained. Who not like more money in hand? I can look buy more things while i get a weight cooker. This looks like a nice investment. Much more, i would like to show some gratitude to telling and then sharing this amazing data. I watch for really your amazing kuhn rikon pressure heater reviews and what you'll want to believe! For those looking for some great kuhn rikon pressure cookers, please take a look at these kuhn rikon pressure cooker reviews

    Content Solution: We Specialized in providing Highly Relevant SEO Optimized Content such as Product Reviews for links, email contact@toptenelectricpressurecookerreviews.com if interested.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...