Friday, June 17, 2011

Glass With A Twist Review

We all love to get our kids customized items from books, pictures, tags well anything that we can get their names onto we all love to. But, I would love to have something with my name on it too so when I had the chance to review a glass of my choice from Glass With a Twist I was so excited and well I thought it was pretty cool too. I mean who doesn't want a glass to drink out of with their favorite drink. I mean I am not really much of a drinker but once in a while I like to have a nice glass of win, champagne, or a martini.  Even if your not a drinker these are still pretty awesome and would make a great gift for anyone.


About the company: GlassWithaTwist.com is the web’s best source for engraved glassware!They custom etch bar-quality glass to your specifications. Personalize one of thier template designs, or start from scratch and make your own! There are no setup charges and no quantity requirements…. get anything from a single glass to a bulk order. 


They offer such a huge selection of bar glasses from: shot glasses, pints/pilsners, beer mugs, cocktail, wine, champagne flutes, martini, margarita, hurricane, and pitchers.
Each glass offered has several different engraving design and also different fonts. Which is a really nice thing that way you can get what fits your personality the best and well I love changing up fonts when it comes to personalizing something. Also depending on what glass you chose offers the engraving around the glass or the bass which is nice to change it up. 


For my review I went with the Martini Glasses - "Dirty Little Secret" Martini Glass which is valued at $17.95. I just loved what it said and then add my name was just perfect. I really loved my martini glass the elegance and the glass was so crystal clear. Even if you aren't much into drinking these glasses add a decorative touch to the area. 

I am really impressed also how well the engraving shows up and is really noticeable, plus the touch of personalization is great. There a few other one's that I would love to have. I really like the wine, champagne, cocktail and the hurricane ones. Plus, it would be really nice to have his and her set for my hubby and me as well.

You Can Buy: you can go here and order. Prices will vary depending on what you purchase.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices. 

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...