Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Bodycology Review

I know from my other review you know by now that I love lotions well anything that smells good and is body products. I have used Bodycology several times when it comes to the body creams and the body mist. So, I knew I was going to be happy doing a review for them but when I got my package and I had not only body cream but I had hand sanitizer and body wash I so excited to try some new products from them. Plus, I did learn something that Bodycology also has more then just body mist's and creams.


Some information about Bodycology: Founded in 2003, Dallas-based Advanced Beauty Systems, Inc., is one of the fastest-growing health and beauty companies in the U.S. The company’s innovative, spa-quality product lines appeal to women desiring beauty on a budget or an at-home escape. Advanced Beauty Systems’ fragrance-based and aromatherapy products include bodycology -- America’s fastest-growing beauty brand -- Dr. Teal’s, Slice of Life, and Cantu hair products. Advanced Beauty Systems’ products are available at retail, drug, grocery, and specialty stores nationwide. Advanced Beauty Systems, Inc. does not test the finished products on animals


For my review I had the chance to review three different products which included: Island Coconut Body Cream, Clean Waters Hand Sanitizer, and Ultra Rich Shea Butter & Cocoa Butter Body Wash.  All three products excelled in my expectations and what I expect in bath and body products. Not only do they offer these kinds of products but they also offer Body Lotions, Hand Soap, Foaming Hand Wash, Body Mist in full and trial size, Hand & Body Lotion, Shower Gel and Bubble Bath, and Perfume. But we can't forget gift sets which is always so nice to buy someone or even yourself when you want everything in the scent that you love.
Ultra Rich With Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter Body Wash: Formulated with aquation Hydration Technology, an exclusive moisture complex of essential nutrients including:
• Glycerin to add silky, all-day hydration
• Jojoba Extract to improve skin's texture
• Petrolatum to act as a barrier to harsh elements

I really liked this body wash for several reasons, The simple fact is it works great and smells great. I love the fact that when using it the smell isn't overwhelming not strong which I like I don't want to feel like I have to hold my breath while taking a bath because the body wash I am using is too strong. this is perfectly scented and plus it leaves a nice scent on your body after getting out of your bath. I also surprised on the size of the product 18 fl oz. which is a lot. Plus, the price isn't that bad either here at Walgreen's pricing for this is only $4.99.
Moisturizing Clean Waters Hand Sanitizer: Bodycology Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer kills 99% of germs without water. Beneficial Ingredients: Aloe Vera. I didn't even know that they made Hand Sanitizer I guess I hadn't came across it at the store, or my store don't carry it hard to tell really with living in a small area. I went a head and placed this in my kitchen that everyone could use it. I actually have had several people come in my house and want to wash their hands but I asked them to try this out instead and everyone really seemed to like it. They loved the scent and with the aloe vera that made several of them really happy. I told them that this came in another scent, plus they also carry foaming soap and hand soap they were all pretty happy. I am going to have too try some of these other scents for sure.
Island Coconut Body Cream: For Daily Rejuvenation: Smooth over skin, giving special care to dry or rough areas such as hands, elbows, knees and heels – for softening that feels like blissful indulgence. Beneficial Ingredients: Moisturizing Aloe Vera, Shea Butter and Nourishing Vitamins E & C. Ok I already knew I was going to love this for the rich and creamy texture it has. But, I had never had this scent before I have usually always gotten the vanilla scents but this oh I love so much it reminds me of the beach or summer you take your pick. It really made me relax and enjoy the scent, and enjoy how soft it made my skin. I am very very happy with this lotion. The scent is perfect not to strong but also not barely there and it does linger on your skin which I like a whole lot. Plus, it rubs in really nicely which is good and no stickiness on your skin is also a huge plus. I am so glad I have had the chance to review a different scent and I am very happy with all of my products!


You Can Buy: you can go here and see where you can find their products. Plus, several online stores carry these products as well.

You can show some love by liking them on Facebook and following them on Twitter

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices. 

1 Sweet Comments:

  1. Great to discover a fellow Buckeye in Catch a Wave Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...