Thursday, June 2, 2011

Bath & Body Works myPocketBac Review

I have always been a huge fan of Bath & Body Works since well I can remember. From the lotions, body sprays, perfumes and well I can't forget the myPocketBac. With summer here that means we will be outside a lot and away from the home a lot more, so we need to be prepared on still being able to keep our hands clean. So, with the myPocketBac they offer so many different scents and well they are the perfect size for your pocket or your purse. Oh some of you may be wondering what is the myPocketBac? It is hand sanitizer that is the prefect little size to carry around with you. The name of it goes prefect with the product.


Here is a little background info about Bath & Body Works: For the past decade, Bath & Body Works has reinvented the personal care industry with the introduction of fragrant flavorful indulgences, including shower gels, lotions, candles and accessories. With a focus on creating and offering the best products, and an emphasis on innovation from nature, Bath & Body Works is destined to become the ultimate personal care destination.
In other words, a 21st century apothecary integrating health, beauty and well-being. Combining the introduction of spa products that are easily used at home with the incorporation of simple rituals into daily life, Bath & Body Works is committed to helping consumers improve their emotional and physical being. We have accomplished this by combining traditional spa treatments with botanical and natural ingredients, then developing an extensive collection of advanced, easy-to-use personal care products with proven effectiveness.
Bath & Body Works was founded in New Albany, Ohio in the fall of 1990, and has always prided itself on the innovation, quality and performance of its products. A division of Limited Brands, Inc., Bath & Body Works now has more than 1,600 stores nationwide.
 You wouldn't believe all of the scents that they offer it is crazy. I also love these little myPocketBac for my little girl to carry around with her. To school, girl scouts, sports or anything else since it is little enough for her carry around. Plus, she loves to pick out her own scents that she wants and at the price I am more then happy to offer them up. Fresh Picked , Spring Faces, Luv Mom, Candy, Horoscope, Red White and Blue scents and colors, and well so many other.

Right now there is this amazing sweepstakes going on for the Bath & Body Works myPocketBac.
~Bath & Body Works is giving fans the opportunity to put their own spin on the brand’s iconic PocketBac Hand Gel Sanitizers with the myPocketBac Design Contest. Bath & Body Works is inviting consumers to log on to www.myPocketbac.com to customize their Bath & Body Works PocketBac labels through June 9th. The winning designs will be chosen by fan popularity, allowing Bath & Body Works customers to select the design that will end up on shelves. New winners will be selected this month AND next month, doubling their chances to win.~ 

How cool is that! I would be in shock if I had a winning design as I am sure we all would be. It is super fast to do and you never know your design could be the win.
 For my review I had the chance to review 4 really cool scents that my daughter and I just loved to death. She stole the one that had the stars and the hot pink lid away from me lol! The four I reviewed was the Midnight Pomegranate, S'mores, Dancing Waters, and Capricorn. I have one in my purse right now and the other one that my daughter didn't take is in my dash in my car. But, the cute thing is my daughter carry's her's in her little purse at all times. I loved all the scents I was able to review and since then we have gotten more so they as always are a huge hit in our home.

You Can Buy: you can go here and order from their website. You can also go here and see where Bath & Body Works is located near you.

You can show some love by liking them on Facebook and following them on Twitter.


Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.


 

1 Sweet Comments:

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...