Saturday, May 7, 2011

tändaZAP zit-zapper Review

You know those mornings that you wake up and you look in the mirror and you get to say hello to a new blemish out of the middle of no where, it is there. Then you are freaking out because you know that makeup don't always cover them up and you have a special occasion coming up. You need to get rid of it fast and have flawless skin again well with tanda ZAP you can say good bye in a flash to the blemish.

About the tanda ZAP: The new tända ZAP advanced acne clearing device is clinically proven to clear individual acne blemishes fast. Guaranteed. It's designed to fit not only your pocket but your lifestyle too, clearing or fading acne within 24 hours. That means no matter where you are, or when it is, a little acne's not going to come between you and your life. If you feel a pimple coming on, just zap it and stay social.

Powerful blue light destroys acne-causing bacteria, sonic vibration and gentle warming help open pores so bacteria have no where to hide. No pain. No irritation. No dryness. And best of all no pimple.


How the blue light works: Simply put, blue light causes a chemical reaction that kills the bacteria that cause acne. In scientific terms, blue light at a very precise 414nm wavelength is phototoxic to bacteria. It attaches an oxygen molecule to the P. Acnes bacteria causing it to self-destruct.

How to use the tandaZAP:  
  • Start with a clean dry face
  • Press the orange power button
  • Lightly place over blemish until vibration stops (2 minutes). Repeat 2-3 times daily
 This is one of my most favorite items to have when it comes to your face. This has come in handy so many times since I have gotten it and I sure it will continue to come in handy. For so many different time's to come like vacation, recital's, picture taking really anytime. Plus, the fact that it has so many uses to it is really nice. I can't believe how this little thing can be so simple and effective it is truly an amazing thing and well my new best friend. 

You Can Buy: right from their website and value price is $49.00. Plus you can go here and see what retailers carry this product.


You can show some love by liking them on Facebook.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

2 Sweet Comments:

  1. Sounds like the Zeno. My friend had one and it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not able to view this web site correctly on saffari
    I believe there is a drawback

    My weblog: Having trouble getting pregnant with second baby

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...