Sunday, May 8, 2011

Spring and Summer beauty essentials Amika Oil Treatment Review

With summer right around the corner who don't want to know the new summer essentials. With so many items from hair, makeup, nails and well of course our bodies look and feel like a million bucks. I was sent a really interesting item to review and also I will tell you about a few other items as well. The item I was sent to review was Amika Oil Treatment for your hair.


Amika An Obliphica Oil Treatment valued at $34.00 at Sephora and also can be found at other retailers:

What it does: This Oil Treatment nourishes and strengthens hair while eliminating frizz. Enriched with Argan oil, Omega 7, and Vitamin C, the treatment deeply conditions and restores shine while providing UV protection from environmental and sun damage. The natural molecules in the formula penetrate the surface of the hair to get to the root, sealing split ends, improving shine and elasticity. Obliphica by amika gets its power by harnessing the unique properties of the Sea Buckthorn Berry, also known as Obliphica. Sea Buckthorn Berry has an unusually high percentage (40%) of the rare Omega 7. Omega 7 protects, replenishes, moisturizes, and restores hair's natural balance. Not tested on animals. Environmentally friendly. What it is formulated WITHOUT: Parabens, Sulfates


I loved this item for one I will be honest I was a little shocked to put oil in my hair well since I never want my hair to look oily in any way. It really didn't make it look oily more shiny which is fine with me I don't really want dull looking hair. It was super easy to use and it also has a nice smell to it. It is great on color treated hair which is perfect since I always have my hair colored. After I used it then I wanted to try the 2nd test how well this oil came out of the hair and it washed out super easy without any problems. This will make a great addition to me this summer with the pool and sun my hair will need the nourishment that is for sure. 
ybf Aquafusion Xtreme Black Mascara Duo valued at $24.50 at HSN: Flirt as you flutter those full, fabulous lashes! These specially formulated water-resistant mascaras help create the look of alluring, voluminous and glossy lashes. Time to express your eye-dentity!

I didn't review this item but, I have reviewed several items from ybf in the past and I only had great words to say about the products. 
Bath & Body Works Scent Stackers valued at $7.00 for each add on piece at Bath & Body Works: These fun, playful, three-ounce editions of Shower Gel, Body Lotion and Fragrance Mist are designed to be stacked for a chic vanity, high-style shower, or smart travel and are perfect to toss in your beach bag.  They are available in five iconic scents—Sweet Pea, Moonlight Path, Twilight Woods, White Citrus and Japanese Cherry Blossom.

These are super cute and I know my little girl would go crazy over these just as much as I would. I am such a huge fan of Bath & Body Works anyways that I know I would fall in love with these cute little items.
Deborah Lippmann Summer Shades valued at $16.00 at beauty.com: These fun, happy, bold colors, are loud, but have a rich, creamy base, which makes them super wearable for all. Girls Just Want To Have Fun is a smooth, vintage coral that everyone can wear because it’s bold yet velvety – a sort of carefree, creamy coral. And I Know What Boys Like is a creamy periwinkle - a blend of blue and purple with a creamy finish, which gives it a slightly retro look that is so playful and hip.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...