Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Scott's Liquid Gold Products "Tomoson" Review


Everyone has some sort of wood in their home that they want to preserve and keep looking great and clean. Whether it be floors, furniture, window frames, cabinets, or simply pretty things around your home like picture frames, jewerly boxes and so much more. In the past I have even come across some cleaners that I thought were going to be great but left a residue, made my wood look dull or simply just kind of ate through it and make it look horrible. That is why I am so happy to bring you a review on Scott's Liquid Gold products that offer's everything I am looking for in a cleaner and more.


About the company:~Scott's Liquid Gold, one of America's well-known and trusted brands, is proud to be celebrating our 60th Anniversary! In 1951, our President's grandmother bought the Scott's Liquid Gold formula and his dad began batching and bottling the product in the family garage.  He then packed up the product and sold it from the back of station wagon. The success of Scott's Liquid Gold is based on the best, most innovative, high quality and reasonably priced products as well as our extreme dedication to innovation and customer service. We've come a long way from our garage and station wagon days. Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, located in Denver, Colorado, leads the industry! But, while we embrace the latest in technology, communications and media, we still hold true to our roots and promise you the same great products and service for the next 60 years and MORE...~

They offer so many different Liguid Gold products and also in different sizes so you will be able to get what you want. Here are the products they offer and some of these come in different sizes as well:
  • Pourable Wood Cleaner & Preservative Original Fragrance
  • Aerosol Wood Cleaner & Preservative Original Fragrance
  • Aerosol Wood Cleaner & Preservative Lemon Fragrance
  • Wood Wipes
  • Wood Wash Ready-to-Use
  • Wood Wash Concentrate
I would also like to mention that they also carry different lines of products: Touch of ScentMold Control 500, Clean Screen, and Neoteric Cosmetics.
For my review I had the chance to review two items: Wood Cleaner & Preservative and the Wood Wash Concentrate. I was inpressed with both items equally and I also loved the fact that they lasted for quit some time and are still lasting. I really liked how the Wood Wash cleaned my wood floors in my living room and my hallway. After drying I noticed that there wasn't any residue or stickiness to the flooring along with it gave them a great look with so much shine. The Wood cleaner & Preservative worked just as great. One thing I have to say is I really like how evenly it sprays which is always great since I have had problems with other cleaner not spraying evenly. It cleans the dust off very well along with shining everything I used it on. It really seemed to give the moisture back into the furniture. 
25 oz. Wood Wash Concentrate valued at $6.25: Safely cleans dirt, grease, grime, fingerprints & smudges from wood, simulated wood, linoleum, painted surfaces, porcelain, vinyl, chrome, brass & fiberglass. Fresh, clean fragrance. No soapy, oily, dulling or sticky residue or buildup. Does not streak wood. Ideal for large surface cleaning.

12 oz. Aerosol Wood Cleaner & Preservative valued at $4.99:  Time-tested organic oil formula, safely cleans, shines, dusts, restores, & preserves all natural or unfinished wood. Leaves no residue build-up. Contains no wax or silicones.

You Can Buy: you can go here and order from their website. You can also go here and see what places you can also purchase these items.

You can show some love by liking them on Facebook and following them on Twitter.
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...