Sunday, May 29, 2011

Safe in the Arms of Love "Tomoson" Book Review


I remember when I was pregnant for the first time I was so scared about the being pregnant and well what happened afterwards. I mean I was super excited, but I wasn't sure if I was going to do everything right but I knew one thing I wanted to be able to have that huge bond with my baby. So, I read a lot of books that other people gave me and most of them was a book from when I was a baby but that is what I read. So, when I had the chance to review a "Safe in the Arms of Love" book I was so excited to be able to tell new moms or soon to be moms that there are some really great books to read that aren't necessarily something that is really old, but something that we can more be able to relate to. Plus, it comes with a great music CD as well.

About the book: *Safe in the Arms of Love combines beautiful, intentionally designed music, heartwarming lyrics, and an accompanying book full of essential and easy to understand information on the importance of how healthy attachment builds a secure emotional foundation for a child’s entire life. Endorsed by leading authorities such as Deepak Chopra, M.D., Christiane Northrup, M.D., Dean Ornish, M.D., Marshall Klaus, M.D. and Phyllis Klaus, MFT, LMSW, the music and book package is the first release from producers Resonant Sounds, LLC, which creates products utilizing Positive Intention Music™ to help parents experience healthy bonding with their baby. Developed by sound healer and songwriter Lisa Rafel, Emmy-winning composer Gary Malkin, and clinical psychologist Dr. David Surrenda, the book and CD are designed to relax both parent and child, allowing them to form the deep heart connection that is the essence of the bonding experience. The music in Safe in the Arms of Love was intentionally composed to facilitate bonding using Positive Intention Music™.  “By utilizing psychoacoustics and sound healing principles, we are helping to create a peaceful, attentive, heart filled atmosphere where both parent and baby can become emotionally connected,” says Gary Malkin.*

When I first looked through the books I was really happy with a hardback and also the pages were were made of very nice material. Along with this the pictures used thought out the book were so pretty and really made the book. Each topic in the book had such great information that can help you in so many ways. I truly wish I had been able to read this with my first one because it would have helped so much in explaining and also giving such great advice. One thing I also have to mention is that in the back of the book it has the lyrics of the songs which is really nice that way you can learn them as well to sing to your little bundle of joy.


Safe in the Arms of Love discusses:
  •  How to create a heartfelt and intimate connection with baby
  • What the bonding experience physically feels like – and helps parents come into that state through visualization and breathwork
  • The power of Positive Intention Music, which utilizes the principles of tempo, pitch and intention to scientifically calm a mother’s heart and increase the connection between mother and child
You Can Buy: you can go here and order from their website for $24.95.

You can show some love by liking them on Facebook.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...