Sunday, May 1, 2011

Petz Bunnyz Bunch Nintendo DS Game Review

Ok, I know Easter is over but I do have this awesome review to bring to you about an amazing cute little game that my little girl has fallen in love with. She loves and her DSI so what better way to make a little girl happy but for her very own review on a item. I was sent the Petz Bunnyz Bunch Nintendo DS for review.


Game Info: In Ubisoft’s Petz® Bunnyz Bunch, care for the cutest and most remarkable bunch of bunnyz. Raise them in your house and show them their new home. Teach them how to follow you when called upon, hop up on furniture, and even play music! On top of being absolutely adorable, these bunnies have personality! They know exactly what they want and know how to show you, so if you take good care of them they'll surprise you with games of hide-and-seek or other treats.

Key Features: 
~Adopt your own family of bunnyz, choosing from a variety of breeds and personalities
~Choose between 8 different breeds, each with unique personalities and preferences.
New fun activities 

~Give your bunnyz exercise by teaching them to follow you around the room, or toss toys between each other. Bunnyz can even show their musical side!
~Bunnyz go on an adventure 

~Send your bunnyz to Petz World Online, and be one of the few with a bunny to play with! In Petz World Online, your petz will be able to travel the world, set out on extraordinary adventures and meet tons of other petz!
 This game is truly great for little girls well to be honest my little boy whom is 3 has been caught playing the game and giggling as well. When, I got this Friday my little girl immediately let out a squeal and said " all that time on the computer doing reviews and giveaways mom is so worth it now, it is paying off for me" The funny thing I was driving on the to get her dance class pictures taken and I laughed so hard and my little boy just said yea. So, yesterday she spent the whole day and I mean the whole day playing the game and my little boy just sat and watched her play it was crazy I can't believe how to little ones can literally block out the whole world around them for a game. I asked my little girl today how she liked it she I didn't like it I loved it. She said it was super fun and she really liked taking care of the Bunny's. They really like the part when the bunny went sliding over the piano and then it started playing it. This is truly a great game for kids who love animals.
You can Purchase: Right from their website you can get a list of online retailers that carry this game. At Amazon you can purchase this game for $28.54

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from Ubisoft and  Clever Girls Collective Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.




1 Sweet Comments:

  1. Aww, the bunnies look cute! lol. I bet kids would love this game!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...