Thursday, May 5, 2011

NeoStrata Exuviance Cover Blend Review

I have this amazing review to bring to you about products that help with a lot of skin concerns women have today whether it be; wrinkles, fine lines, acne, dark circles, dark spots and so many more concerns. I know I have some issues that I have been on the look out that really covers my issues and I can go on like I don't have them. The skin care products are from a company called NeoStrata and they offer so many products to choose from.

About the Company: NeoStrata Company, Inc. located in Princeton, NJ, develops and markets a comprehensive range of clinically-proven, dermatologist developed skin care brands including NeoStrata, Exuviance, CoverBlend, NeoCeuticals and NeoStrata Therapeutics. Our advanced therapeutic and cosmetic dermatological products feature unsurpassed Polyhydroxy Acid technology to meet the needs of every skin type and are available worldwide through consumer outlets, physician’s offices and spas.

With all their many different brands you will find the perfect product for the skin issue you are wanting to help with.

NeoStrata: physician-dispensed skin care products improve the visible signs of aging and treat dermatological conditions including acne, dry skin, hyperkeratosis, skin clarity and more.       
  
Exuviance: skin care is clinically proven to reduce lines and wrinkles, increase firmness, smooth texture and even skin tone with a patented bionic blend of highly evolved Polyhydroxy and Alpha Hydroxy acids.     


CoverBlend: Concealing Treatment Cosmetics conceal and correct skin imperfections such as dark eye circles, blemishes, age spots, varicose veins, bruises, birthmarks, tattoos and more. CoverBlend combines broad spectrum sunscreen with antioxidant-rich Polyhydroxy Acids to improve skin tone and help diminish the appearance of wrinkles, offering anti-aging and concealing benefits at the same time. Smudge-proof, oil-free and non-comedogenic, correct and protect with CoverBlend.

   
NeoCeuticals: Care's for specific skin conditions such as: Acne, dark spots, problem dry skin (ichthyosis, hyperkeratosis, and severe dry skin), and hyperpigmentation.


NeoStrata Therapeutics: products offer advanced therapies to deliver Rx efficacy without a prescription and are designed for specific skin conditions, such as psoriasis and problem dry skin.
Conceal and correct skin flaws such as dark eye circles, blemishes and age spots with CoverBlend Multi-Function Concealer SPF 15 valued at $22.00. Blended with antioxidant-rich Polyhydroxy Acid Gluconolactone to enhance and improve skin tone and help diminish the appearance of fine line and wrinkles, this medical makeup combines anti-aging and concealing benefits in one targeted treatment. With a variety of skin flattering shades to choose from, and an SPF 15 to help protect against sunburn, CoverBlend Multi-Function Concealer provides superior coverage for all types of skin imperfections. Ophthalmologist tested.

I had the opportunity to review the CoverBlend Multi-Function Concealer SPF 15 and I have to say this is a mighty working product to use with the issues I am having. With it providing coverage to skin imperfections such as age spots, acne scars, dark under eye circles and blemishes this is truly amazing cover up item to use. I really love how well it blends into the skin and it isn't heavy. Plus it covers up really well with my dark circles it can truly hide them for me. Plus, if I would get a issue with a blemish I am sure this would cover that up with no problem if it covers my huge dark circles up.


You Can Buy: any of their products from their website and prices will vary depending on the item you purchase.

You can show some love by liking them on Facebook and following them on Twitter.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...