Sunday, May 1, 2011

My Daughter Getting Her Photo's Done

So, my little girl Dominique Miss Thang just got her dance and tumbling picture's taken the other day. She hasn't gotten the pictures taken back yet but I did take some really cute pictures that I just have sure with you all.
 This is her dance recital outfit for tap and ballet.

This is her outfit for tumbling and I have to say out of three years having her in dance and tumbling this is by far my favorite outfit ever.


2 Sweet Comments:

  1. She looks very beautiful!

    I am passing along the Versatile Blogger Award to you. You can check it out at http://victoriasvoice44.blogspot.com/2011/05/versitile-blogger.html

    Have a great Sunday!

    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is soooooooooooooooooo sweet and looks like her mom. Hope your whole family has a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...