Monday, May 9, 2011

Kiddie Catch All Review

Don't you love those time that you driving down the road and your kid starts crying because they have dropped their toy. Now they don't have anything to play with and they want you to turn around and reach and then reach some more just to get the toy. When I had the opportunity to review the Kiddie Catch-All I knew right away how nice this new item was going to be on me for the most part and oh yea the little kiddo.

About the product: Kiddie Catch-All is the perfect accessory for your car, truck or minivan! Fill it with books, toys, games, snacks, sippie cups...whatever your child wants is now right at their fingertips with the Kiddie Catch-All.  Never worry about picking things off the floor while driving again! And no more taking your eyes off the road! Keep your car organized, your family safe and your children occupied with the Kiddie Catch-All. 

 So, the first thing I did when I got this Kiddie Catch-All is I took it to my little boys room and filled it with hot-wheels and dinosaurs. Then I took it out to the car, while my little boy was at school. That night when we left to take my little girl to dance class my little boy immediately seen the new Kiddie Catch All on his seat. He said so cutely Cool. He has really liked having his toys so close and as with every trip we take he drops his toys but now he just simply reaches over and grabs a new toy. Such, a calmer process then before. Also, what is so cute when we get home now he gets into the floor, picks up his toys and puts them back into the Kiddie Catch All. Just to cute.
You Can Buy: right from their website valued at $9.95


Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.



0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...