Friday, May 6, 2011

Impel Clothing Review

I love clothes, I have a huge wardrobe of all sorts of clothes so whatever mood I am in I differently have what I am looking for. But, with the huge selection a lot of the clothes I really need to get rid of with getting older and more mature as I age I find myself wanting to dress more modest not like I did when I was in my early 20's nothing wrong with it I just don't want to look I did before I had kids. Of course, I still want to look like I am a million bucks and look amazing. When I had the chance to work with Impel I was really excited to see the clothes that they offer and review an item from them.


About the company: Impel Clothing first hit the scene in 2005 as a home party business, providing quality modest layering shirts for women. After sharing the buzz in your homes for a couple years, we transitioned into an online clothing boutique and expanded our clothing line to include a variety of ADORABLE, yet MODEST clothing. We understand what a headache it can be to find stylish clothes that are also MODEST, AFFORDABLE, and FASHIONABLE. It just shouldn't be that hard, right? So, we've created a unique collection of stylish trends and timeless classics that are...brace yourself...cute, wearable, fit in the budget, HIGH QUALITY and are oh so modest! We do this because we know that you don't have to compromise modesty to dress cute.

They hope you come back often to help them celebrate the beauty of women and highlight all the amazing things they (ahem! YOU) do. They want you to be able to connect with other exemplary women throughout the world and find strength in knowing that together we can be a powerful force for good. They are excited to share ideas, inspirations, and products that lead us to feel beautiful, respectable, and reflect our true identity. 


For my review I had the opportunity to review Favorite V-Neck Tee in pink valued at $20.00. The conservative neckline and the extra long length enable you to wear this ""can't live without"" top alone or layered over a camisole. Micro Modal Cotton is especially soft and comfortable, and is slightly fitted through the body to give all body types a flattering silhouette. It's sure to be your ""Favorite V."
~Slightly fitted through body
~Extra long length
~Conservative neckline

I really loved how my shirt fit me and plus the feel of the material on my skin was great since it was so soft. During washing the shirt was great but I layed it flat to dry with that being the instructions I didn't want to ruin it. The shirt did great. I also love this color pink with sterling silver jewelry it is perfect plus to goes with my skin tone greatly. I also love the depth of the v-neck not to high, not to short just perfect for any occasion. 
They offer so many different pieces of clothing from tops, bottoms and even accessories. Plus I really like how the clothes have a vintage flair to them, I think vintage style clothes are so pretty. Here are few of my favorite things.


You Can Buy: any of their products from their website and prices will vary depending on the item you purchase.

You can show some love by liking them on Facebook and following them on Twitter.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

1 Sweet Comments:

  1. I've worn Impel Clothing for 6 years now. I actually own the V-Neck in EVERY color! :) It's my "favorite"! I just thought I'd add that I wash and DRY mine and it does just fine. I think it may have had the normal 1/4" shrinkage but it didn't misshape at all (thanks to quality fabric with spandex). Thanks, Impel, for a great, summer piece that is modest.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...