Sunday, May 1, 2011

Girl Scout Trip and Litter Pick Up

My little girl is in Girl Scouts and she is a Daisy, a very proud Daisy. Well on Thursday they had the chance to go too the Fire Department for a trip and learn all about fires, firemen, fire trucks and ambulances. I also took my little boy along on the trip and he had a blast as well. Then after their trip to the Fire Station they then went to the elementary school to do litter pick up. I am so proud the girls learned the importance of what littering does and I feel that it was a great experience for them.


3 Sweet Comments:

  1. That's awesome! The group shot at the fire station is really cute. Looks like they got a lot of trash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes there were like 6 other bags on top of that bag they are holding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww..brings back memories of my girl scouting days. It's always a great to teach children to give back at an early age.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...