Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Frito-Lay Snack Pack Review

It is that time of the year to have those family cookouts, grill out for dinner, or go on those family outings where you picnic out. We do a lot of this in the summer and what better way then to include the brand of chips or snack that we have all grown to love Frito Lay! I was sent a Frito-Lay Snack Pack for a review and it couldn't have come at a better time when we kicked off our grilling out with Memorial Day.


Here is a little back history on Frito Lay and what they are doing to better their products and the environment.~For more than 75 years, we have enjoyed making the best snacks on earth, starting with simple, farm-grown ingredients. And we're not stopping now. We continue to innovate, so we can provide tasty products that are good as well as fun. In 2011, approximately 50% of Frito-Lay's products will be made with all natural ingredients. That means no artificial flavors, ingredients or preservatives and no MSG. And we're reducing our environmental footprint by conserving natural resources as well as harnessing renewable energy technology that reduces harmful emissions.~
These items made such a great addition during our grill out especially the Hint of Lime Tostitos and the Dip Creations Garden Onion seasoning mix. Among these two items I also had the chance to review Lays Classic, Tostitios Scoops, and I also received a mini tote cooler. We all know and love the original classics but none of us had tried the Hint of Lime Tostitos and the dip before and we were all surprised at how tasty they were and how fast they went at the grill out. I have never purchased the Dips before so this was a really nice review and I was really surprised at how simply it was to make. All I had to do was add sour cream to the mix, chill and eat not to bad. 


I was also able to go on Frito Lay website and find some really great recipes that make summer grills an even bigger hit with everyone. Mango Salsa Chutney and Garden Lime Dip were two huge hits and super easy and fast to make as well plus great for dipping. 
 I can't forget to mention my awesome mini tote cooler which was very nice to be able carry the dips in and keep them fresh while going to the grill out. Plus, it is the prefect size to carry some can's of pop or even juices for the kids though out the summer as well!


You Can Buy: You can by Frito Lay Snacks at local retailers in your area plus you can go here to search for the best place in your area to buy them as well.

You can show some love by liking them on Facebook and following them on Twitter.


Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.



0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...