Thursday, May 19, 2011

Friss Coffee Savor Review

My husband loves his coffee, me I drink it once in a while but with my husband he feel in love with the Friis Coffe Savor pretty much immediately. He is always complaining on his coffee not staying fresh and me I always want something that is stylish on my counters that hold the coffee. When, I had the opportunity to work with Friis on reviewing a Coffee Savor I well both my hubby and I were super excited for quite a bit if reasons.

A little info about the company: At Friis, they love coffee as much as we all do. And they know what rich, satisfying coffee means to us. Coffee is their passion. They develop and design their products to make our life taste better. It is their mission to enrich our coffee experience.


They craft each product with a combination of distinctive design and genuine value. The Friis Innovations Team works with the Friis Customer Panel to understand the little (but important) things in life and find ways to make them better. Through their rapid prototyping and fast cycle innovation process, they are able to bring us solutions that make life taste better.

COFFEE VAULT - Coffee Savor 16 oz valued at $24.95:
The Friis Coffee Vault - Coffee Savor keeps your coffee fresh.
  • One Year of Friis Freshness Valves included, to vent freshness damaging CO2 gases
  • Maintain Rich, Full Coffee Flavor
  • Air-Tight Storage
  • Stores up to 16 oz of whole or ground Coffee
This has come in handy so much since the moment it arrived. We immediately put the coffee in it, and I will be honest this canister holds quit a bit of coffee in it. The lid closes very easy as well as opens easy. I was also really happy with how well it sealed. It's unique design provides a modern feel with a somehow retro aspect. A very neat and unique way for me to store my coffee. Beats a store bought plastic can at best. This has made me a very proud owner. A great thing with the seals they are really easy to change no screws at all to apply the new seals when needed. Along with the ease of the changing seals is how simple it is to remind yourself when you need to replace them with the number dial on the top.
You Can Buy: you can go here and order from their website.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.






0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...