Friday, May 27, 2011

Eat Cleaner All Natural Food Wash & Wipes Review

We all buy some sort of fruits and vegetables from the store several times a week. Then we get home and put them away after we have cleaned them or before we have cleaned them. Then what happens is sometimes we might eat them forgetting to clean them then without realizing it eating a lot of nasty particles on the food. I always try to clean my fruits and vegetables whether they are from the store, a farmer's market or simply out of my own personal garden at my mom and dad's house. I usually simply wipe the food off or rinse them depends on the item really. So, when I had the chance to review a product that is made of cleaning fruits and vegetables I was so excited to try the product Eat Cleaner out.


Their Story: ~Dr. Ibrahim (aka 'dad') Colorado State University Emeritus Professor and Ph.D., Environmental Health Science has been an accomplished writer and professor for over 30 years, and began challenging government agencies to strengthen food safety procedures after receiving contaminated seafood at his local grocery store. I'm a natural products/food industry veteran, marketer and passionat foodie. In the early days as the demo manager and editor of Alfalfa's Markets monthly magazine, "Healthy Choices," I began my food and retail marketing career writing about sustainable agriculture and food safety issues (Food, not Phood) over 15 years ago.

About 2 1/2 years ago, dad was diagnosed with prostate and bladder cancer. I had just had my youngest son and felt as though the ground had fallen beneath me. My dad has always been my rock. But, thanks to early detection and a diet filled with clean fruit, vegetables and lean protein, he continues to inspire us all. That's what sparked the fire. Life is uncertain and everyday, we make decisions. Eat Cleaner was a natural way for us to help others that care about their families take a small step towards improving their health.

Quote From Mareya "When it comes to health, we all want to do the right thing but half-truths and inconclusive information can clutter an otherwise logical vision. Our EAT CLEANER mission is to set the record straight on what's on our plates and help everyone take matters into their own hands."

It goes beyond a product. It's a way of life.~

 Eat Cleaner offers such a nice selection of products to help clean you food from fruits, vegetables, seafood and even poultry. Plus, with different things likes spays, wipes or even concentrates you will be able to find what you want to best clean your food. For my review I had the chance to review 2 items which cleaned my fruits and vegetables. I reviewed the Fresh Fruit & Vegetable Wash Concentrate and the Grab and Go Fresh Wipes. Both items worked very well and didn't have a smell left on the food at all which is great. The concentrate was great for if I was making a salad or a big amount of something or simply wanted to clean all of my stuff when I got home from the store. Plus, it was very simple to use and it was very shocking to see all of the dirtiness of the products. The wipes were great if I just wanted to clean something like a apple, grapes something that wasn't a lot. 
Fruit + Vegetable Wash REFILL valued at $7.50:  The savvy way to super clean food. Award-winning Eat Cleaner is the only tasteless, odorless, all-natural and lab-tested line of food wash and wipes that is significantly more effective than water in cleaning surface contaminants, pesticide residues, waxes and organic particles from commercially and organically grown produce.

EAT CLEANER Also:

  • Inhibits browning
  • Helps food last up to 200% longer
  • Safe to clean countertops and cutting surfaces, utensils - even your hands
  • Lab proven to kill up to 99+% E.coli and Salmonella
In a 14-day study, applying Eat Cleaner® All Natural Fruit + Vegetable Wash to a variety of fruit and vegetables prolonged shelf life over 200%. This can help save your family over $300 per year, while reducing waste and making it safe and easy to get your 5-9 a day of fresh fruit and veggies. Just bring your produce home, wash and put it back in the fridge so it's ready when you are!


Grab-n-Go Fresh Produce Wipes Paks valued at $11.50: The savvy way to super clean food. Eat Cleaner® is the only tasteless, odorless, all-natural and lab-tested line of food wash and wipes that is significantly more effective than water in cleaning surface contaminants, pesticide residues, waxes and organic particles from commercially and organically grown produce. Biodegradable wipes can also be used to clean countertops and cutting surfaces, utensils and even your hands. Just unwrap the towelette and thoroughly clean the surface of firm fruit and vegetables. Savor clean and healthy eating, at home and on the go! See and taste the difference - and always keep within a hands reach. No rinsing required.

Named a 'must pack' travel item by the Chicago Tribune and winner of the Disney iParenting Award 2010.




You Can Buy: you can go here and order from their website. You can also go here and see what places you can also purchase these items.
You can show some love by liking them on Facebook and following them on Twitter


Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...