Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Cool Gear Review

It seems like in our family we are always on the go so we are always looking for reusable cups and containers for food, that way we aren't spending an arm and a leg for drinks and snacks. Like this weekend we will be driving around a hour to one way to get to my daughter's dentist and well these items I had the chance to review will help a lot. I had the chance to review 4 items from Cool Gear and yes the stuff is really cool!


About the company: We at Cool Gear pride ourselves on our reputation. Since 1986, we have been conceptualizing and developing ideas, turning them into products and bringing them to the marketplace. We deliver innovative and imaginative products to the marketplace while providing a 100% customer satisfaction policy. We are recognized for infusing both a fresh approach and fashionable colors, while providing the consumer an innovative product at a great value. Our proprietary gel products are patented in the USA, as well as foreign countries. Our talented staff of graphic artists and product designers work together to develop exciting new ideas from concept to final product. We custom design product, packaging, and point of purchase displays for retailers as well as the premium market. Cool Gear International Inc. - Where innovation and value meet to generate exciting ideas and useful solutions.

For my review the four products that I reviewed was the  EZ-Freeze Water filtration bottle, EZ-Freeze Snack Time, Aluminum water bottle 12oz Raceway, Aluminum water bottle 12oz Girl. I was really impressed with the items that I reviewed plus the kids really loved their items so much. I really like the fact that there is a little handle you can hold onto, the kids really liked that a lot better then holding and carrying the bottle itself. Plus, I don't think that is as cold on their hands. The little snack Time container has been great with little trips my little girl has loved it since if anything she thinks we are in the car now time to eat. I really loved my Water Filtration Bottle well for one simple fact it is amazing. I have never had a bottle that cleaned your water that is really nice to be built in like that and easy to change out when you need a new one. Also the fact that you don't have to put ice cubes in the bottle and you just freeze the ice stick that is nice since you don't have to listen to the clanking of the ice which is annoying to me. I loved all the items and can't wait to get a few other items I have my eyes on.

I am really impressed at how simple this bottle is to use and easy it all comes apart. So, if you need to replace something it wouldn't be hard at all. Plus, blue is such a pretty color.
My little girl really loved this item with how it comes apart and plus the cup has this pink gel that freezes up inside the cup which my little girl just loved that.

They offer so many different products: Plastic hydration bottles, stainless steel bottles, aluminum Graphix bottles, food containers, kids' items, Stayfit products, Pure Filtration bottles, Eco 2 Go mugs and chillers, etc.

You Can Buy: any of their products from their website and prices will vary depending on the item you purchase. Plus, you can go here and see where you can purchase their items.

You can show some love by liking them on Facebook and following them on Twitter.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...