Thursday, May 5, 2011

Children's Clartin Allergy Liquid &Chewable "BZZ Agent" Review

My kids have such horrible seasonal allergies, and their noses run and run. Sometimes I wonder if there is a broken nose pipe in their and they need new piping. So, when I had the opportunity to review Children's Claritin Allergy Liquid and Chewables for BZZ Agent. I was so happy with that time of the year starting up I knew it was the best time to try these products.


Children's Claritin Grape Flavored Syrup: Will give your kids powerful relief from their worst allergy symptoms! Children's Claritin Grape Syrup tastes great and makes them feel better without making them drowsy. Just one dose lasts all school day to give your kids powerful non-drowsy relief.
  •  #1 Pediatrician-Recommended Non-drowsy Brand
  • Effective on indoor and outdoor allergies
  • Safe and effective for kids ages 2 years and older1
  • Lasts all school day
  • Dye-Fre
  • Sugar-Free
  • Alcohol-Free
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
  • runny nose
  • sneezing
  • itchy, watery eyes
  • itching of the nose or throat
Children's Claritin Grape Chewables: Great tasting chewables that are easy to take! Safe and effective when used as directed for children ages 2 years and older, Children's Claritin Grape Chewables provide non-drowsy allergy relief that lasts throughout the school day.
  • #1 Pediatrician-Recommended Non-Drowsy Brand
  • Powerful 24-hour relief that won't cause drowsiness
  • Effective for indoor and outdoor allergies
  • Safe and effective for kids ages 2 years and older1
  • Easy to take
  • Great grape taste
    Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
  • runny nose
  • sneezing
  • itchy, watery eyes
  • itching of the nose or throat
With both they work great to help little ones with their allergies. I used the liquid for my little boy I knew he would take the chewables but since my 7 year old won't take liquid I knew he didn't care. The kids also didn't complain on the taste plus within a few hours the medicine kicked right in and their symptoms subsided. I would recommend for mom's to try this for your little ones if they are allergy suffers.

You can show some love by liking them on Facebook.

You Can Buy:at most local retailers in your area's that you live.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.





0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...