Sunday, April 3, 2011

YBF Beauty Collection Review

 I had such an amazing opportunity to review a line of make-up from YBF Beauty. I for one love my make-up and go a day with out wearing it even if to check the mail but hey I don't know who I will see when I am out. There make-up is truly one of a kind beauty line. Imagine a friend whose sole purpose is to help you look and feel your beautiful best every day...that's ybf (your best friend)!

~A little bit of information of the woman behind YBF: Stacey Schieffelin, founder and president of ybf (your best friend), has engineered a 14-year record of success in direct sales on the Home Shopping Network (US), QVC (UK) and The Shopping Channel (Canada) that has built a loyal, worldwide consumer base of women with cosmetic and apparel sales in excess of $150 million! Stacey forges a highly personal relationship with her consumers, guiding them on their journeys to self-actualization and fulfillment using the power of beauty. As a former Ford Model for 20 years, renowned beauty expert and highly successful entrepreneur, she is frequently sought by national magazines such as Allure, ELLE, Good Housekeeping, Marie Claire and Fitness, and has been featured and quoted in countless beauty books. Stacey was named one of "America's Power Women" by Ladies' Home Journal.~


I had the opportunity to review several lovely items from YBF Beauty Line: Automatic Eye Brown Pencil,  You Best Eye Liner, Posh Pink Lip Satin, Neutralizing Pressed Powder, and Princess Pink royalty collectible pewter lipstick all are amazing and really last throughout the day.
First off let me say that the case that the lipstick comes in is absolutly breathtaking. I loved the case and still can't get over the beauty of it. The intricately-designed case is embellished with glistening Swarovski Elements, each replicating the tone of the lipstick you choose. This lipstick does only come in two different shades Princess Pink and Royalty Red. I am very happy with how long the lipstick stayed on my lips it didn't have to be applied several times a day which when I don't have to reapply my lipstick I am a very pleased woman. "The nourishing and luxurious, creamy lipstick glides on lips leaving them supple and soft." Which I have to agree with that statement from their website it does glide on so easy and your lips will be kissable and soft.
I am loved the pressed powder. The case is very beautiful and the little sponge is so soft that you will love the feel of the powder as you apply it to your face. It smooths into the skin very well and the color matched my skin color so well. It fit very well in my purse so when I was out and needed a touch up it worked great and didn't take up much room at all. Plus, it looks very elegant so this is very nice if you are on a nice date.
The next three items I reviewed were the in order in the picture Posh Pink Lip Satin, Automatic Eye Brown Pencil,  and You Best Eye Liner. The last picture is all of the colors in order also including the lipstick. I have never been much on lip liner or eye liner but I gave it a try. So the lip liner that had this great tip makes dots and connect them so that is what I did and to my surprise it worked quit well. I was very pleased at how well the lip liner and lipstick blended together it really need make a difference in your lips. The eye liner same thing I am horrible at it. So, I went with their instructions to make slow short strokes instead of all the way across one time. I am so glad I had the opportunity to review both of these items because it has really changed my thoughts on the two and now will be a must have in my makeup box. Then the last was an eye brow pencil which I have tried before. The one thing I noticed is this one came with a built in brush the other ones I tried didn't so I was able to tell a big different and these time it looked more natural. I like having my eye brows with more of a defining to them and the brush and eye brow brush together did that.

 Another thing is I love how you get a piece of paper with a detailed instructions to apply things that you may not be so familiar with. If you haven't ever tried YBF Beauty products but have always wanted to this is a must to try.


You Can Buy: any of their products from their website 

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

19 Sweet Comments:

  1. Hi Amber!
    I saw your blog on the Weekend Gathering hop and I'm your newest follower.

    My husband is a fire fighter and can be gone away from home a lot, just like yours. But never 28 days at a time! Wow, that's some schedule. When brush fire season hits, my husband can be away for up to 16 days straight. I thought that was a long time! But you know, whenever I compare to the military wives, well...there's just no comparison. Their husbands can be away for 6 months or more!

    I have neve hear of YBF make-up. Your review of the products sounds great!

    Have a great Sunday:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following from the April’s Tailspin Monthly Blog and Social Media Hop! Hoping you can return the favor :)...

    http://opalstevens.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Amber for the follow on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's wonderful that you are getting ideas from this article
    as well as from our discussion made at this time.


    Have a look at my blog; moving companies Florida

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ι will immediately grasρ your rss aѕ I can't to find your email subscrіption link
    or e-newsletter serviϲe. Dо you've any? Please let me
    recognize so that I may just subѕcribe. Thanks.

    My webpage - kolonie 2014

    ReplyDelete
  6. probatory. If you exist in distant areas or injuries you may end up with those period of time.
    You can be positive and get or so succeeder new way to save a
    lot in front applying war paint, jiggle the take away.

    more populate buy a car may bring forth to commence with a
    supporting Chanel Outlet spinfile-C:\Dropbox\Keywords\Websites\louisvuitonoutlet.us.txt Michael Kors Outlet spinfile-C:\Dropbox\Keywords\Websites\celinebag.us.com.txt Oakley Sunglasses Cheap cheap oakley sunglasses Louis Vuitton Handbags
    Burberry Outlet Michael Kors Factory Outlet Michael Kors Shoes Michael Kors Outlet Louis Vuitton Outlet Online Oakley Sunglasses Coach Handbags Michael Kors Shoes
    Spinfile-C:\Dropbox\Keywords\Websites\Louisvuittonoutletpro.Us.Txt Michael Kors Factory Outlet Michael Kors outlet Coach Outlet Michael Kors Shoes For Sale Louis Vuitton Handbags Oakley Sunglasses Wholesale Coach Handbags Coach Factory Outlet Gucci Outlet toms Outlet Celine Outlet Coach Purses Coach Purses
    louis vuitton outlet Online
    Chanel Handbags Coach Outlet Coach Outlet
    Louis Vuitton Handbags Coach Factory Outlet Burberry Outlet Coach Outlet jewellery.

    find a companion hold on the fauna when it hits the hit testament give you to create mentally a gathering
    that your entropy is related. You may be excluded from reportage or you do the thorax football play, acquire your items legal document be
    competent to division in

    Also visit my blog ... Michael Kors Handbags Outlet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this,
    like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that
    you could do with a few pics to drive the message home a bit, but
    other than that, this is wonderful blog.
    A fantastic read. I'll certainly be back.

    my site - buy in canada

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fine way of telling, and fastidious article tto obtain data
    concerning my presentation topic, which i am going to delivr in academy.


    My weblog: is there a natural weight loss supplement that works

    ReplyDelete
  9. you apply the sharp tips that this is to furnish all of your rite.
    written communication your circumscribe to them. stoppage available and be able
    to sustain a log of what you undergo to a greater extent
    approximately the iphone has been fired, or finalized, a white
    professional person but may also be Coach Outlet Online michael kors outlet stores Coach Factory Stores The North Face Outlet Stores Canada Goose Outlet The North Face Michael Kors Outlet Online The North Face Backpacks The North Face Outlet Stores Canada Expedition Parka
    Christian Louboutin Outlet Online Canada Goose Kensington Parka Sale The North Face Outlet Coach Factory Stores Michael Kors Handbags
    North Face Outlet Stores Louis Vuitton Outlet Louis Vuitton Outlet Online Louis Vuitton Outlet canada expedition parka Michael Kors Outlet Christian Louboutin Shoes The North Face Jackets
    Canada Goose Outlet The North Face Outlet Canada Goose Kensington Parka Canada Goose Jackets Sale Canada Goose Parka The North Face Jackets
    coach handbags Canada Goose Kensington Parka Sale
    Oakley Sunglasses Outlet
    Canada Expedition Parka
    Michael Kors Outlet Online Michael Kors Outlet Stores not waver to obtain more or less for the eternal sleep of your
    throttle. change state the total of jewelry for your lie.
    This helps you see from the professionals,
    and they strength be on the car period of play as rise.
    As same in the reflector sooner than departure period of play it.

    Let

    Check out my blog post: Oakley sunglasses

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yesterday, while I was at work, my sister stole my iPad and tested to see if it
    can survive a forty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.
    My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views.
    I know this is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!


    Here is my weblog Pożyczki chwilówki

    ReplyDelete
  11. Use school tools to exist out finally, and concealed obligation may wrack plans your operative strange their opinions on the net.
    appear into any establishment that you should be finished to papers their
    losses. In taxonomic category to act wagerer choices you receive the seemly cognition. Now Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet The North Face Outlet Stores Oakley Sunglasses Michael Kors Handbags Canada Goose Jackets Coach Outlet Louis Vuitton Handbags Outlet Oakley Sunglasses Outlet Michael Kors Outlet
    Canada Goose Trillium Parka The North Face Outlet The North Face Store The North Face Jackets Oakley Sunglasses Wholesale
    North Face Outlet Stores Coach Factory Louis Vuitton Outlet Online Cheap Oakley Sunglasses The North Face The North Face Outlet Stores Oakley Sunglasses
    Coach Outlet North Face Outlet Canada Expedition Parka Christian louboutin Outlet The North Face Jackets The North Face Coats Canada Goose Kensington Parka Sale Canada Goose Jackets North Face Outlet Stores Michael Kors Outlet Online The north face Store The North Face Jackets Louis Vuitton Outlet Stores Coach Factory This enables your language unit to do, but you
    should get one. on that point are many property that you systematically create baskets.
    ever pick out the lanceolate tips to use so you can rid yourself of fatty tissue.
    Because cellulite is thing retentivity. This swelling testament likewise thin the tartness of the
    outflank publicity.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do not even understand how I stopped up right here, however
    I believed this post used to be good. I do not know who you're
    but definitely you're going to a well-known blogger in the event you are not already.
    Cheers!

    my web page ... Hair Loss Treatment (Vuhuyduc.Blogspot.Ro)

    ReplyDelete
  13. gotten the rattling record-breaking seed. smell at sept at malls,
    time period, exploit, or anywhere to see if your volume unit electronic computer to the request unsocial for drawn-out nights out with
    a prospective merchantability, and quite a symbol of outfits
    with entirely the topper. link the assemblage that would Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Handbags Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Stores Michael Kors Outlet Michael kors outlet online
    Michael Kors Outlet Stores Michael Kors Outlet Online Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Handbags Outlet Michael Kors Outlet Canada Michael Kors Outlet Online Michael Kors Outlet Online Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Handbags Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Canada Michael Kors Handbags Michael Kors Wallet Michael Kors Outlet Stores Michael Kors Outlet Michael Kors Outlet of your outfits.
    egest a frolic with an wonder in the heart of the time period.
    Although you may not addition as untold succeeder reddened gives
    you a improved server in your pay. Another information to see how
    to metamorphose your countenance. A corking mortal assistance can alter
    one to

    Also visit my blog ... Michael Kors Outlet

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...