Saturday, April 2, 2011

Talbott Teas Review

I just in the last few years started drinking tea and it has become one of my fav things to indulge myself into. Drinking tea has a elegance and sophistication to it at least I think it does. So, when I had the opportunity to experience Talbott Teas I was so thrilled because I knew I was in for a new experience since Talbott Teas is one of Oprah's favorite things.

Talbott Teas are artfully blended to match your lifestyle and to soothe your soul. Combining their lifelong passion for tea with an innate desire to pamper, they craft their all-natural blends with fabulously indulgent ingredients. They consider relaxation to be an art form; and your cup is your canvas. That’s why each unique variety has the power to transform, to inspire and to comfort. They strive to deliver the premium flavors you seek, the restorative properties you need and the luxurious experience you deserve. 

 
Talbott Teas' loose leaf teas are full-leaf, meaning that they strive to make sure every leaf is kept intact, providing you with the fullest, richest flavor and the most nutrients possible. There are so many amazing flavors to choose from and each blend is so beautiful with all the many colors plus the aroma is breath taking.  

I was sent 5 sample sachets to try for my review and let me say it didn't take long for them to be gone since I feel in love with them after the first cup full.  I received  Chocolate Strawberry Temptation, Green Tea Heaven, SOHO Earl, Blissful Blueberry, Paris Breakfast. The first one I tried was the Blissful Blueberry and after that first sip I was in love with these teas. Every single sachet of tea I tried has the same effect on me. There is something really calming to when drinking a tea like this which is really nice after chasing after 2 little ones all day I can really use this. My hubby has always just been a regular tea drinker go into a gas station and pick one up but he tried a couple sips of each and loved them just as well as I did. If you are a tea drinker you have to try this you will fall in love if not the taste then the aroma you will fall in love with.  I am also very pleased with that they make children's tea which I will have to try for my little ones since my little girl is always wanting a tea party with her little friends what better way to do this but with actually tea made for little ones. 


You can Purchase: Talbott Teas can be purchased here online. Also you can go here to see what retailers you can purchase Talbott Teas at.


You can also show some love by liking them on Facebook and following them on Twitter


Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

1 Sweet Comments:

  1. I love tea. Thanks for the review.
    New follower on GFC, Network blogs, and twitter from the hop.
    Hope you stop by http://momsinvent.blogspot.com/ and have a few laughs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...