Friday, April 1, 2011

Skillet Bacon Jam Review


You know that thing everyone says when they are cooking or eating "everything tastes better with bacon" I am one of those people that says that all the time. I LOVE Bacon! With the opportunity to review Skillet Bacon Jam let me just say this is some really tasty stuff and extremely YUMMY! What is Bacon Jam you are probably asking yourself right now well at least that is what my hubby and I were asking ourselves when we got this to review.

What is Bacon Jam:
It is niman ranch bacon rendered down along with onion, balsamic, and other spices. It cooks for several hours until it is a perfect blend of smoky, tangy, savory, and slightly sweet...basically spreadable bacony goodness! Also this is USDA Approved.



Since having this product to review we have tried it several different ways and everyway was good well yummy and tasty. The first way I added it into my homemade salad dressing or better know as vinaigrette which was so so good hubby really loved it in there. Another way we tried it was putting some in the bottom of a skillet and frying burgers and steaks in it and the flavor it gave to these foods were perfect. I really love the smell of bacon jam plus the smell it puts through my house while cooking is great.

You can Purchase: right from their website  each one is $14.00 or you purchase a 3 pack priced at $39.50

You can show some love by liking them on Facebook and following them on Twitter.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...