Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Shirts That Go Review

My little boy loves and I mean loves shirts that have cars, plains, boats, trains, and well of course bulldozers diggers anything really that has to do with vehicles of any sorts. In fact we are doing his Birthday in bulldozers, diggers, and dump-trucks this year since he loves this stuff so much. So, when I had the chance to review a shirt for my little boy that had a firetruck on it from Shirts That Go let me just say the opening of the package was a scream of happiness from my little boy.

About the company: Nick the owner of ShirtsThatGo. As a Dad, he found that it was a challenge to find cool vehicle themed t-shirts for his kids. He knew exactly what they would have liked, but it was just not available in stores. ShirtsThatGo was created 2 short years ago to make available to parents a great line of t-shirts that appeal to kids that love vehicles. The line currently has 15 designs, with plans to add new designs on a regular basis. Their t-shirt line is an attempt to capture amazing vehicles in motion with as much realism as possible. The idea is that the vehicles displayed on their t-shirts are similar to what the kids are seeing in the real world. The images capture them in motion, larger than life. These are vehicles that amaze and inspire our children. Some of us grown ups are pretty impressed too! 


For my review I was able to review a Red Fire Truck for my little boy. I have to say the washing and drying did not effect the shirt or the picture on the front. The shirt is really really soft and with my kids they cry around if their shirts aren't soft so with this all was happiness while wearing the shirt. The detailing on the shirt was done so well you could see everything without it looking like a smudge of something. Even with the wheels you can count all the lug nuts with no problem, so much detailing. My little boy has wanted to wear this everyday for the past week but I can't let him do that it has to be washed but if I would let him he would.

Here are a few of my other favorite shirts that I have to get for my little boy. I will actually be purchasing one around the beginning of next month of the Bulldozer for my little boy for his Birthday as a gift and I sure he will love it so much.



Their current line of shirt designs include: Diesel Train, Electric Train, Steam Train, Fighter Jet, Jet Airplane, Helicopter, Cement Truck, Bulldozer, Pirate Ship, Motorcycle, Ice Cream Truck, Garbage Truck, Tanker Truck, Red Fire Truck, Blue Fire Truck

 You can Purchase: Right from their website and all shirts are a value price of $16.99

You can show some love by liking them on Facebook and following them on Twitter.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.







1 Sweet Comments:

  1. To be honest, I was going to skip this post because I don't have little boys to clothe. When I saw the shirts, though, I just had to stop. They are SO adorable! I wish I knew someone who had a little boy. I would so get them a semi-truck shirt to wear. What a great company who really knows little boys!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...