Thursday, April 28, 2011

Shedd’s Spread Country Crock "Smiley360" Review

Butter Butter Butter oh how everything tastes better with butter. We are huge butter eaters in our home, we eat it with so many different things. Honestly we eat more things with butter then without.

Shedd’s Spread Country Crock enjoys the privilege of being America’s favorite spread, and repays that loyalty by maintaining a consistently high standard of taste and value. For well over two decades, Country Crock has answered cravings for simple, basic foods with an incredibly creamy, country-fresh taste that’s known for its easy spreadability, as well as being a delicious topper and recipe ingredient. Country Crock provides a deliciously creamy alternative to butter, with 70% less saturated fat, 30% fewer calories, and no cholesterol. And all of the Country Crock spreads are a good source of Omega-3 ALA and Vitamins A&D.


I was given the opportunity to review Country Crock through Smiley360. For my review I was given a few things and these nice added items as well.
~ 1 full-value coupon for a free tub of Shedd's Spread Country Crock
~ 10 coupons for $0.75 off any Country Crock product, to share with friends
~ A downloadable coupon for $0.40 off any Country Crock product


Since I was given the opportunity to actually review I wanted to cook something with butter that I have never done before. So, I went to the Country Crock website and picked out a recipe that was new to me but looked really really good. I decided to go with New Orleans Grilled Steak With Cajun Spread. I am just going to say that the dish was mouth watering good and well there wasn't anything left on the plant. It was nice to have this opportunity to review Country Crock butter which I have had several times and is one of my favorite butter's but with this it gave me the push to try something new with it.
Ingredients
- 1 cup Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Spread
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 tsp. dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 4 bone-in ribeye or shell steaks (about 8 oz. ea.)
- 4 ears corn-on-the-cob in husks, soaked in water
Directions

Blend Shedd's Spread Country Crock Spread, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, thyme, paprika and cayenne pepper in small bowl; chill.

Season steaks, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Grill steaks until desired doneness. Just before removing steaks from grill, dot steaks with about 1/4 cup herb mixture; keep warm.

Meanwhile, drain corn-on-the-cob, then grill until tender. Carefully remove husks and brush with about 1/4 cup herb mixture. Serve steak and corn-on-the-cob with remaining herb mixture.


Serves: 4
Preparation Time: 10 Minute(s)
Cook Time: 15 Minute(s)


You can Purchase: at most local retailers plus you can go here to see what retailer in your area sells this product. You can also go here and print off a .40 cent coupons for the next time you shop.
http://smiley360.com/67442.cfm 

You can show some love by liking them on Facebook and following them on Twitter

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.




0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...