Saturday, April 30, 2011

Rock N Learn: Telling Time DVD Review

I am here bringing you another great product review from Rock N Learn. They have become one of my most favorite places to get learning DVD's for my kids and they have worked so well with the fun interaction and easy kid teachings. When I had the opportunity to review another great DVD from them I choose to go with the Rock N Learn Telling Time DVD with my daughter at the age 7, I knew this would be one of the best DVD's right now for her to watch and learn from. 


Telling Time:
Timothy Time – the clock that rocks – and musical friends Kuku and Digi will have your kids reading watches and clocks in no time. This high-energy DVD teaches children how to tell time using traditional analog clocks with hands as well as digital ones. Cool music, catchy rhymes, and colorful animated action keep kids focused on learning how to tell time.
Ages 6 & up. Approx. 46 minutes. Valued at $19.99


Timothy Time is more than just a lovable character – he knows how to clearly explain the concepts of telling time. Unfortunately many kids, even older ones, do not know how to tell time using an analog clock – one with hands. Telling Time DVD offers the perfect solution. Telling Time starts off easy and gives clear examples along with lots of humor and musical entertainment. Kids learn to tell time to the half hour, quarter hour, five minutes, and eventually to the minute. We've provided plenty of practice so that students build their skills every time this program is used. As a bonus, we've included days of the week, months of the year, and how calendars work.

Contents of the Telling Time DVD Include:
Learning Time Today, Parts of an Analog Clock, Telling Time to the Hour, AM and PM, Telling Time to the Half Hour, Telling Time to the Quarter Hour, Practice Counting By Fives, Telling Time to Five Minutes, Review and Practice, Telling Time to the Exact Minute, Digital Clocks, Bonus: Calendars, Days of the Week, Months of the Year

My little girl has been pretty good at reading a watch that is digital but as most watches become different with hands as you get older. Plus, she has seen a lot of watches that she wants so much from Justice but they weren't digital so there was no point until she was able to read time. With this DVD it really worked with them very well and they learned so much now when going around the house she does really good at telling time but of course she still has to think for a second but she is going a long so well and I think the DVD is a much better teacher then what I would have been.





 You can Purchase: Right from their website and prices will vary depending on what you will purchase.

You can show some love by liking them on Facebook

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.



2 Sweet Comments:

  1. Hi, I'm visiting from Tara's blog hop. Thanks for the information on Rock N Learn - my kids both learned multiplication facts with their great CDs! I "followed" your blog and would love a follow back. Thanks.

    Mary
    www.redo101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great post! I will have to check these out!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...