Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Nutra Sonic Review

In our home we have used the sonic toothbrush several times and really loved how well they clean our teeth. So, I just knew when I had the opportunity to review the Nutra Luxe MD Nutra Sonic I was going to be super impressed and it turn into on of my favorite cleaning tools for my face. The Nutra Sonic skin cleansing is effective, yet gentle enough to be used in the morning and evening for every age and skin type.


The Nutra Sonic allows you to experience cleaner, softer, and younger looking skin every day with the with this skin cleansing system. Oscillating bristles not only deep clean your skin and remove impurities, they also perform a micro massage of the skin to unclog pores, prevent blemishes, and increase the micro-circulation. The Nutra Sonic also helps remove dead skin cells, fine lines and wrinkles while promoting healthy skin cell growth.



 There are so many great features and benefits:
  • Fully Waterproof and rechargeable, use it without risk in the shower, tub or at the sink  
  • Comes with 3 brush heads for Sensitive Skin - Normal Skin - All over Body Brush  
  • Removes 6x more makeup than manual cleansing  
  • Leaves skin feeling and looking smoother  
  • Increases performance of skin care products through better absorption  
  • Cleanses and exfoliates at the same time  
  • Effective, but gentle enough to use twice a day  
  • Helps reduce oily areas, dry skin patches and blemishes  
  • Helps reduce the appearance of visible pores  
  • Helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles  
  • Helps prevent blemishes  
  • Helps improve skin texture for a younger looking skin  
  • Helps to reduce, eliminate and prevent ingrown hair or razor burn
I love the fact there are different speeds offered which is nice because not everyone has the same skin type. I have tested all speeds and I usually stick to the normal speed for myself. 
  • Low Frequency - Sensitive Skin
  • High Frequency - Normal Skin
  • BODY Brush Speed - All Over Cleansing 
  • Jitter Mode Pulsating Oscillation - Microdermabrasion
The About the Nutra Luxe MD:

"Nutra Luxe MD products were developed by scientists understanding the physiology of the human body and implications of various combinations of active ingredients. The skin, being the largest organ, topical applications penetrate the skin, affecting wellness. Nutra Luxe MD is the only skin care product currently on the market that contains zero Parabens, preservatives, cream fillers, stabilizers and starches. Moreover, the unique encapsulated technology allows for full potency administration of key essential vitamins and minerals, when in combination with other vitamins allow for acceptance into the skin. This will allow moisture retention, enhancement of collagen, and more skin elasticity – thereby reduction in fine lines and wrinkles.

MICRO- ENCAPSULATION also enabled us to ELIMINATE all PRESERVATIVES, PARABENS and other CHEMICALS as well as CRÈME FILLERS, STARCH, EMULSIFIERS and STABILIZERS for a HEALTHIER and BETTER product.

This process also makes NUTRA LUXE MD products the only true enhanced ALL NATURAL skin care products available today."

The Nutra Sonic Kit that I had the opportunity to review comes with all of these plus you can buy replacement parts if needed in the future.
1 Face Brush with universal charger
1 face brush for sensitive skin
1 face brush for normal skin
1 body brush for all over cleansing
2 fl oz / 60 ml Botanical Cleanser
2 fl oz / 60 ml Botanical Toner
 
There are so many things I love about the Nutra Sonic but one things that stands out to me is the fact at how well it cleans your face and gets all of the makeup off. The bristles are super soft too which is nice since no body wants to clean their face raw. Within a few days I  did see the difference in my face it just seems so vibrant, clean, soft and healthy. This will also work great for my little girl with her dance recitals, I can get her own little brush attach it onto the Nutra Sonic and clean her face with out worrying I am rubbing her face off, while cleaning off her makeup from dancing. This is simple enough that even a little one could do it with no problem. When cleaning your face with the Nutra Sonic it doesn't take that long at all plus it is deep poor cleaning. The Cleanser and the Toner are great too. With all of these combined together to clean your face you end up with a great end.

You can Purchase: from their website here to purchase the Nutra Sonic that I reviewed which is $159.00. Plus there are so many other amazing products on the website and prices will vary.

You can also show some love by liking them on Facebook and following them on Twitter. Also you can catch them out at YouTube.
 
Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.


 
 

5 Sweet Comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by Moms Bookshelf & More. Following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following from the Welcome Wednesday. Come visit me back!

    Michelle @ Things Sent My Way

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mum has good skin. So I just briefly took one of her SKII (http://www.geocities.jp/hongkong_skii/index_e.htm) to use, which I assume is a moisturizer. It's good man I tell you! She gave me a small bottle of eye cream before but the effects weren't that great and I stopped using. But my mum's moisturizer is good! I can feel it reacting once I applied it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    this site is very good site.i really enjoy this site & known it is very useful for us...Keep up the great work!
    Nutrasonic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    this site is very good site.i really enjoy this site & known it is very useful for us...Keep up the great work!
    Nutrasonic

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...