Sunday, April 3, 2011

My New Award Oh How I Love Awards!

I want to thank Angela over at Mommy Time Out for this amazing award. Go ahead and check out her blog and show her some love too! I it super nice to know that my blog and me are appreciated and like I've said before I Love Awards!

Ok there are a few rules that go along with receiving this award. 
  1. Thanks the person that gave you this award and link back to them.
  2. Share 7 things about yourself 
  3. Award 10-15 blogs you feel deserve this award
  4. Contact these bloggers and let them know that they got this amazing award
Here are my 7 things:
1.) I am going to the beach for the very first time in my life this summer
2.) I can't do a french braid at all so my little girl always just gets simply braid
3.) I never been to college and that is fine with me since I hated high school
4.) I was a clogger for 12 years of my life so there was a lot of bluegrass music when I was younger
5.) My favorite color is brown
6.) I don't know the difference between proverbs, compounds words, nouns, verbs all of that kindof stuff. I know how to talk so that is good enough for me lol
7.) There is only me and my brother and I am 11 years older then him so I don't really feel like I had a sibling

Now here are my blogs I am giving this lovely award too:

Mommy's Moments
The Vintage Loving Mom
Posh On A Budget
Liz Marie Blog
Toes That Twinkle
Thrifty and Chic Mom
Mama to 4 Blessings
Surviving Motherhood
Retro Housewife: The Remix
Simply Sweet Home

5 Sweet Comments:

  1. Ty so much, and congrats to you, you deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Amber and I just wanted to let you know that I am a "HUGE" fan of clogging and bluegrass. I could listen to banjo music all day and love to watch serious cloggers with their awesome outfits. I also wanted to take another opportunity to say thank you for all the great deals you bring to us each day.
    Odie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for tagging me! I LOVE your blog and you deserve this award. LOVE your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! Also, clogging was a huge part in my life and I will always have such amazing memories from it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, thanks for tagging me on this one! That was so sweet!

    Much blogger Love!
    Crystal
    The Vintage Loving Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...