Monday, April 18, 2011

Luminess Air Review

How many times have you been putting on make-up and just think this takes to long and I wish it was easier. Well, I have had an amazing opportunity to review Luminess Air and let me say it is fast, easy and well all around super nice. With a super easy airbrush it applies the make-up so effortlessly. I am very impressed and thrilled at how I looked after using the Luminess Air. For my review I had the privilege to review the Pro System which has 3 speeds, comes with a Starter Kit: 4 Foundations, Make Up System Cleaning Bottle, Blush, Bronzer, Glow and Primer and a DVD step by step guide. This is valued at $309.95.


Some information on the company: Luminess Air Cosmetics was developed by leading makeup artists from the fashion, print, television and film industries along with leading cosmetic chemists and colorists. Luminess Air formulators and cosmetics designers have a minimum of 15 to 30 years of experience in the cosmetics industry and have run the research and development departments of some of the leading cosmetics brands in the country. These quality formulations are rated amongst the best makeup in terms of quality, result and design. Luminess Air never tests products on animals.  We believe in making our cosmetics as simple, holistic, organic and natural as possible.
Luminess Air strongly supports UNICEF and other children's causes along with various breast cancer and women’s health organizations.

The history behind airbrush cosmetics: originally Airbrush makeup was developed for the film industry as conventional makeup would look harsh under dramatic lighting.  Conventional powders and liquid makeup could not keep up with the flawless smoothness produced by an airbrush.  And recently, airbrush makeup has become the standard with the advent of High Definition TV.  HDTV is so incredibly sharp that wrinkles, laugh lines and even brush strokes from conventional makeup are visible on television. Airbrush cosmetics came to the rescue as the results of airbrush makeup looks naturally flawless and not like the “caked-on” - “baked-on” makeup that are the results of powders/minerals and conventional liquid makeup systems.

How does airbrush makeup work? Airbrush makeup is sprayed on through the Luminess Air stylus as a fine mist of color that gently covers the skin, giving the appearance of a flawless complexion. Spraying micro-dots of Luminess Air makeup on the surface of the face looks more natural than traditional makeup because it glides smoothly over your skin's surface and doesn’t exaggerate the pores. This process allows the Airbrush makeup to conceal better while enabling your skin to breathe.



When I first looked throughout the site I was really surprised at how many products that Luminess Air carried. I did expect several things to do with foundation, blush and eyeshadow but there is so much more. They offer several different Luminess Air machines that will best fit you and your budget. Along with the Luminess Air it is versatile which is huge for me. The Luminess Air can be easily upgraded to be a spray tanning machine as well with the attachment which is $79.00. So not only do you get to apply makeup with your machine but you can also have the amazing spray tans done at home for the fraction of the price. I do a lot of spray tans so this would be so nice to do this at home and at the same time save money.


Some of the other products you can purchase is moisturizers/primers, concealers, powders, glows, bronzers, tri-lashes which help your lashes grow, eyeliners, and extra accessories. I normally am a mineral foundation user which is around $40. but I have to realize I can get the same priced make-up that is more of a flawless look to it and so much faster. My little girl wanted me do do her just for fun and she had a blast with it and oh she looked just like a princess. With her recital pictures coming up I always apply make-up to her but this year I will get to use the Luminess Air on her and I am sure the picture will be even more amazing.


When I first got the Luminess Air I just had to give it a try. When I watched the DVD it really helped me with the step by step and easy instructions. Plus, with the instruction booklet to take to the bathroom it made things so much easier. While using it I realized how easy it went on my face and how flawless it looked, almost like natural beauty. Along with the cleanup super easy. Then all that was left to do was store it away in its cute storage case until I needed it again.

If you are looking for a super easy, fast and flawless way to apply your make-up or even do your spray tans at home then you will want to check out the Luminess Air. After you try this it will be your baby!

You can Purchase: from their website and prices will vary depending on what you purchase.

You can also show some love by liking them on Facebook and following them on Twitter.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.



0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...