Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Lucky Puppy review


I recently had the pleasure to work with Lucky Puppy and review 2 shirts, one for each of my kids. These shirts are too cute plus other items on their site is just as cute. Not only the cuteness but they are super soft and my little one's love them so much.

Here is some information about the company: When long time friends Sandi Hochman and Jonathan Cathey joined forces to create products for fellow dog enthusiasts, an innovative lifestyle brand with a focus on children’s fashion was founded. Sandi’s adoration for all things dog related merged with Jonathan’s creativity is the basis behind Lucky Puppy. Admittedly so adorable, the only tagline deemed appropriate was “Nothing But Cute”.
While Lucky Puppy is cute and adorable, the real heart of the brand is what makes it irresistible. Created with the idea of giving back, each online purchase of Lucky Puppy helps to rescue a homeless dog. Lucky Puppy is dedicated to matching strays with loving families and they succeed by partnering with various animal foundations on a local and national level.
Currently, Lucky Puppy is proud to be partnering with Animal Haven Shelter in NYC. Animal Haven recently launched it's Caring Kids program which introduces children and teens to basic animal care and informs them about existing issues in animal welfare. In the past, the brand has partnered with Much Love Animal Rescue and Paws and Learn Humane Education Center, two outstanding foundations; one dedicated to saving the lives of dogs by helping them find proper homes, the other through education in schools.


Lucky Puppy offers so many items of clothes for kids from: shirts, onesies, dresses, outerwear, and hats. Along with the kids clothes they also offer shirts and hats for adults. Lucky Puppy is also proud to help our furry friends by donating 15% of their online sales to Animal Haven. 















 
I love to buy clothes for my kids it is almost an addiction but that 's ok lol. These shirts are just to cute with the puppy on them. My kids both love puppy's so much so them to wear a shirt with a puppy on it makes them really happy. I love the fact that the shirts didn't fade, shrink or anything they stayed completely perfect after washing and drying. The shirts that I reviewed are 100% combed cotton which makes them so soft. These shirts will be such a huge hit with your little ones and if they had the dress in my little girls size I would have gotten the dress it is one of my favorite items. The two shirts I reviewed was $28.00 each and can be bought from their website.
You can Purchase: from their website and prices will vary depending on what you purchase.

You can also show some love by liking them on Facebook.


Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.



0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...