Saturday, April 16, 2011

Licorice International Reivew

There is such a huge sweet tooth in our home with all of us loving candy, cakes well anything that is good and sweet. So, when I had the opportunity to review some flavors of licorice from Licorice International I was so happy and ready to eat it all up. It has actually been a while since I had even at licorice but I knew I was going to love it well for one main fact there are so many flavors to choose from. I mean there is such a huge collection you will find what you are looking for to make that sweet tooth happy. Licorice International offers nearly 160 types of licorice from 14 countries. 


I remember when i was pregnant with both of my kids I loved to eat licorice but just the normal kind you get at grocery stores everywhere never have I ever had the opportunity to try this quality of licorice until now. With my review I had the opportunity to review 4 different flavors of licorice which I had the privilege to choose. I knew having kids I had better get some flavors that they would love so I went with classic twists Chocolate, Watermelon, Grape, and Blue Raspberry. Each 
package of what I choose are approximately 42 sticks per pound. Each stick is approximately 7 inches in length.
Never have I ever had different flavors like this just red licorice was it. So, trying different flavors was differently going to be a experiment for me but I was up for it.When I got them honestly I didn't know which one to try first so I finally just reached down and grabbed one which was the chocolate. When I opened the bag right then and there I could smell the chocolate and to my surprise it was chocolate flavored so well. 


Then from there I tried the blue raspberry, watermelon and then grape. Each package I opened just smelled so good and you could tell what flavor you was going to eat with the smell being so distinct
I also loved the texture of the licorice which is what I have come to love with being a fan of licorice. The one thing I could tell was the quality of the licorice I was eating was different then what I buy in the grocery store. Plus, I know when my kids are wanting it all the time I know it is good since my kids will hardly eat anything. My favorite flavor I would have to say was the Blue Raspberry. 


Also, for a limited time with every purchase you get a nice little treat. Place an order of any size by April 30 and we’ll send you a FREE sample pack (1.1 oz.) of the Original Licorice Snaps made by the American Licorice Company. 
You can also purchase by country which there are so many different kinds to choose from when looking through all the country's licorice. Different flavors, shapes, colors and goes on. These would make great party favors for any occasion. 

 You can Purchase: from their website and prices will vary depending on what you purchase.

You can show some love by liking them on Facebook and following them on Twitter.

Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.







0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...