Friday, April 1, 2011

Leonor Greyl Hair Care Products Review

I love to pamper myself and one way to be pampered is by using amazing products in my hair. I have heard of Leonor Greyl Products but had never tried them before so when I had the opportunity to review two products from them I was so excited. When I first opened the package I immediately seen the elegance of the packaging, which told me right then and there that is was going to be a luxery products. The two products I had the privilege to review were Masque Fleurs De Jasmin and also Huile De Palme.



Masque Fleurs De Jasmin is an instant beauty boost for dry, thin or limp hair. Hair regains immediate shine,softness and manageability. Retail Price~$59.00

This luxurious conditioning hair mask has a delicate fragrance of Indian Jasmine Flower procures exceptional refinement and a sense of airy lightness for your hair with no weighing it down. The beauty of your hair is enhanced and the detangling results is a long lasting effect. This amazing product also contains a wealth of botanical oils and proteins with hair repair and softening benefits. 

I was very impressed with this product due to the fact I get my hair dyed or highlighted around every 3 or 4 months so my hair tends to lose its softness. Also my hair tends to tangle really bad not sure why but this has helped so much. My hair is so soft and my brush or comb will go though my hair with no problems at all. With it being so soft it has an amazing shine to it now also.

Huile De Palme is a detangling, softening, protective and beautifying treatment based on natural oils for length and ends. Retail Price~$47.00

This 100% natural, water resistant shield of protection adheres to and coats from curly to straight hair alike by locking into the exposed hair and protecting it from excess sun, UV rays, salt, seawater, wind, and the chlorine from swimming in pools. This is an amazing treatment for both summer and winter, in the sun or rain, soften dry hair, repair brittle or split ends. This product compensates for any damage caused by color treatments, highlighting, straightening methods, and outdoors. With its sunny fragrance that is in itself a journey it will be your hair's best friend.

This product has been a life saver for my hair due to highlighting, dying, blow drying, straight iron, and tanning bed my poor hair really needed this. It has brought my hair to its natural beauty from all the damage that these things have on my hair. With summer coming up this will be great because we spend a lot of time outdoors with swimming, laying out, yard work and the beach coming up this is a item that will be in my house all summer long.

You can Purchase: These products that I reviewed plus others from their website. They also offer a Salon Locator which you can use.


You can show some love by liking them on Facebook and following them on Twitter.


Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices. 

1 Sweet Comments:

  1. Following from Facebook Follow Friday! Great blog!
    www.savvyshoppermom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...