Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hank Player USA Review

OK, are you all ready to hear about another great place you can buy little boy's clothes. I am always looking for new places to buy clothes for my kids and when I come across one I love to find out the quality of the clothing and then share with my readers. I had the opportunity to review 3 shirts from Hank Player USA and I really loved each and every one of them on my little boy.


~Founded in 1990 Hank Player can be seen in numerous movies and television shows, including ABC’s "The Middle" and NBC’s "Parenthood." Additionally, Hank Player has been worn by many celebrity kids as seen in People, OK!, Intouch and US magazines.~

Hank Player offers sizes for babies, toddlers and young boys from 6 months to 10/12. Hank Player is made using a special vintage process and will have a weathered and worn-in look, with slight variations in color and graphic. Hank Player is proudly made in the U.S.A. with the finest quality materials.
 There shirts have a funny little attitude; sayings to them that are funny and will make you laugh. Some shirts are just normal with sports or something like that not all have sayings. I love how vintage the shirts are I am really into vintage t-shirts for me and my kids. 


"Right now you can like Hank Player On Facebook & Enter To Win A Hank Player Gift Bag Filled With Over $100 Worth Of Product! Winners will be drawn using Random.org at noon on May 15th 2011 and announced on our Facebook page."
 I was able to review 3 shirts for my little boy. The first one was the Rock Paper Scissors Tee which was my favorite just because all little kids love to play this game. The other 2 shirts aren't on their website at this time but I really liked them a lot as well. All the shirts fit him so good and they all are super soft which is a good thing. I am not to big on having my kids wear rough clothes on their skin. I also like the fact that they aren't super thick with summer coming up that is perfect even if it was winter with them not being think my little boy wears a lot of thermal shirts under his t-shirts so it would still be fine. After the washing and drying the shirt was still great it didn't shrink and also the logos/picturing on the front still looked great. Shirts are priced anywhere from $19.-$24. plus they do offer free shipping on orders of $100. or more which I am always a big fan on free shipping.

They are also offering men's sizes for certain shirts and they are priced at $25.00. Plus they also have baby bags which are $85.00 and accessory bags which are $25.00.

 You can Purchase: from their website and prices will vary from $19.-$24.


You can show some love by liking them on Facebook.


Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.



0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...