Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Earnest eats Review

I am a huge fan of snacking on food through the day. I am either snacking on popcorn, chips, candy really anything sometimes I think I live on junk more then real food. So, I had the opportunity to work with Earnest Eats which offers whole food granola planks and bars in all sorts of flavors.

Some information about the company: Founded in 2006 at that time known as Honest Foods, Earnest Eats offers a line of delicious, premium, natural whole food products  at the same time providing true nourishment rich in the real flavors of nature's most delectable ingredients. At Earnest Eats, they are inspired by the flavorful simplicity of whole grains, hearty nuts and seeds, and the natural sweetness of fruit—they are the real stars here and they let them shine in everything that they do. Their snacks are minimally processed, free of preservatives and artificial ingredients, made in small batches and baked in real baking trays! They also use only premium, all-natural, whole food ingredients to give you an anytime snack you can feel good about. Their mission is to create pure, simple, un messed with whole foods that taste delicious. 


Earnest Eats offers two different products the bars and the planks also in several different flavors are offered.  
Bars: are baked with almond butter which is giving them amazing flavor. Along with this they are made with pure, all natural ingredients including naturally sweet fruits, hearty nuts, seeds and whole grains. Each bar offers a naturally good source of phytonutrients, vitamin E, thiamine, phosphorus, magnesium, and manganese. They also provide 5 grams of protein, 4 grams of fiber, and 190 mg of omega-3s in each serving. The flavors they come in are :
~Chocolate Peanut Butter
~Almond Trail Mix
~Cran Lemon Zest
~Apple Ginger
I had the opportunity to review each one of these flavors and they exceeding my expectation in taste and quality of food. I am very impressed at the flavor and how fresh they tasted. They are a great snack in the middle of the day while you are taking your break from cleaning or well my blog lol. Plus, you are eating something healthy that tastes really good.
 Planks: are hearty slabs of whole grains, nuts, seeds and fruits. These granola planks offer a versatility and can be eaten on the go, crumbled over yogurt, toasted hot, mixed into hot cereal or even slathered with almond butter. Planks are minimally processed, free of preservatives and full of all natural premium whole food ingredients. They also contain 0 trans-fat and are an excellent source of phytonutrients. Also each plank provides 300mg of omega-3, 4 grams of protein and 3 grams of fiber. The planks also come in 3 different flavors:
~Maple Almond Crunch
~Pomegranate Walnut Crisp
~Blueberry Vanilla Crackle
I had the chance to try all 3 flavors and they were so yummy. I actually crumbled some over yogurt and toasted them. My hubby also tried them also. I am very impressed at how versatile they are and how tasty they can be eaten so many different ways.


You can Purchase: from their website and also from retailers. You can go here to see the list of retailers. Bars price run from $1.49-$1.69~ Planks price run from $1.99~$2.49

You can show some love by liking them on Facebook


Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.





0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...