Tuesday, April 5, 2011

ColorTime Crafts & Markers Review

Doing crafts in our house is a pretty big family fun activity. I had a really cool fun craft opportunity to do with my kids which was Color Time Crafts & Markers. I really like that from their site I can pick a plain canvas well the design is there just not any color and we make it our own.


A little bit about the company Colortime Crafts and Markers. Many of you may know them from their days at the Cotton Warehouse on Long Island in the early 90's. Their Warehouse was a gathering spot for Wearable Art creativity. In addition to offering garment blanks and trimmings, their classroom hosted Colortime Crafts and Markers, which we developed for birthday parties, scouts, and camps. Since 1990 over 2 million children and adults throughout the country have enjoyed Colortime Crafts And Markers  and proudly display their keepsakes. 


For my review I received the Recycle tote bag and 3 markers pick, purple, and blue to design it up with my little girl. My little girl had a blast with this and well so did I. The markers colored very well on the fabric and were very bright. The markers also didn't spear which was nice because my little girls hand did tend to slide across already colored spots and no smearing which I think is very nice. This tote will be used for many things especially her girl scout meeting to carry her book in and also her vest. 


When on their website you have so many different items to choose from to craft up with your kids: t-shirts, pillowcases, tote bags, back packs, bandanas, bibs, head wraps and so on. What ever you are looking for you are sure to find. Also there are things for boys, girls, girl scouts and Holidays even. These would be for a birthday party to have a table set up of crafts so the kids would have something to do. Also a great youth project for younger kids.
Colortime is doing a giveaway via their Facebook page. It is a weekly fan giveaway. Here are the rules/instructions:

Each week Colortime Crafts and Markers will randomly draw 3 lucky FANS who will receive a special craft package, which includes a Colortime color-your-own "Recycle Tote Bag" and three special permanent Colortime FABRIC MARKERS. All you have to do to be eligible is to "like" and become a fan of Colortime Crafts and Markers on Facebook.

The winners' Facebook name will be posted each Monday on the Colortime Crafts and Markers Facebook page. They will send you a message on Facebook informing you that you won. Look for it, and if your name is a winner, you can also send us an email message to info@colortime.com with your full name and address and in either case they will ship your prize within 2 weeks.

Rules:
1) You must be a fan of Colortime Crafts and Markers (www.facebook.com/colortimecrafts) Facebook page.
2) Once you win a prize, you are not eligible for additional prizes for this promotion for 12 months after the prize has been awarded.
3) Prizes not claimed within 2 weeks will be forfeited.



You can Purchase: Right from their website and use this great discount code which can be used until May 29, 2011 and you can get 15% off by using 15for30C


Disclosure: I was sent products for free to review for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.

1 Sweet Comments:

  1. So glad I found you through Follow Me Back Tuesday... hoping you'll stop by and follow me back.
    www.victoria-nouveau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...