Thursday, April 28, 2011

Baby Name Train

We have all been there that day when we hear a name and immediately think and know that this will be the name I use on my child in the future. I actually did this with both of my kids it wasn't one of  those at the hospital and deciding moment for me, I knew my name's before they were born. The one thing I never knew from the names I gave my kids are the meaning or the origins which I have always wanted to know. With Baby Name Train everything you want to know about your kids name is in one place and with the super easy navigation of the website you will have more knowledge or Meaning of Names for your child's name.


A little info about babynametrain.com: BabyNameTrain has thousands of baby names for boys and girls, name meanings, name origins, current popularity trends and more. Check out our name lists, name variations, and suggested sibling names. It's everything you'll need to find a unique baby name or a popular baby name. 


My daughter's name is Dominique Danielle which I picked out when I was 10 years old and I didn't have her until I was almost 21. So, yes I did have her name picked out for a long time. Another thing about her name I picked out both names by watching the soap General Hospital with my mom. Both names came from the soap.

There are so many names to look through and get better knowledge of. My hubby and I already have a name picked out for if we have a girl next and it was really interesting to find out the meaning and origin of the name's she will be given.

Dominique
Origin: French, Latin
Meaning: "lord"
Popularity Rank: #962 (2009)


Dominique is a girl's name of French, Latin origin meaning "lord". Dominique can also be used as a boy's name too. Dominique is a rare name for a girl.


The last time Dominique was in the top 1000 most popular names was in 2009, where it ranked 962. The highest popularity rank Dominique has ever been was in 1985 when Dominique reached a rank of 83.



Danielle
Origin: French, Hebrew
Meaning: "God is my Judge"
Popularity Rank: #170 (2009)


Danielle is a girl's name of French, Hebrew origin meaning "God is my Judge". Danielle can also be used as a boy's name too. Danielle is somewhat common name for a girl.


The last time Danielle was in the top 1000 most popular names was in 2009, where it ranked 170. The highest popularity rank Danielle has ever been was in 1987 when Danielle reached a rank of 14.


My little boy's name Conner Gavin part was picked out when I was in high school the other while I was pregnant. Gavin was from a singer that I when I was in high school thought he was so good looking but really I loved the name. Conner came from the show Nip Tuck when I was pregnant and to this day his name goes with him so well.


Conner
Origin: Irish
Meaning: uncertain
Popularity Rank: #156 (2009)

Conner is a boy's name of Irish origin.
Conner is somewhat common name for a boy.

The last time Conner was in the top 1000 most popular names was in 2009, where it ranked 156. The highest popularity rank Conner has ever been was in 2005 when Conner reached a rank of 128.


Gavin
Origin: Scottish, Welsh
Meaning: "white falcon; little falcon"
Popularity Rank: #33 (2009)


Gavin is a boy's name of Scottish, Welsh origin meaning "white falcon; little falcon".
Gavin is a very popular name for a boy.


The last time Gavin was in the top 1000 most popular names was in 2009, where it ranked 33. The highest popularity rank Gavin has ever been was in 2008 when Gavin reached a rank of 30.



You can show some love for this website by liking them on Facebook.

Disclosure: I was asked to review the website for my honest opinion, from either a PR agency or a company. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: " Guides concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. You can also go here and read my PR Polices.



0 Sweet Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You For The Sweet Comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...